Day 8: Sam Smith and Kim Petras #1 US #1 Global Spotify (7.034 Million)

wehavetostan

Yup, just like I thought. This debuted instantly in #1 on Today Top Hits :redface: Everything makes sense now

That's more payola than most A-list artists :eek: Did Kim change her team?? Whew :jonnycat::jonnycat:

She needs to release Hit It From The Back NOW :jonnycat:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• pride4jc1222

• Tropical

• Lovett

7 minutes ago, magazine said:

Yup, just like I thought. This debuted instantly in #1 on Today Top Hits :redface: Everything makes sense now

That's more payola than most A-list artists :eek: Did Kim change her team?? Whew :jonnycat::jonnycat:

She needs to release Hit It From The Back NOW :jonnycat:

******* SEETHE HOE :zzz:

11 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Unholy is easily doing 6M+ first full day tracking if AIW is anything to base off of 

A potential #1 debut 

If Unholy does 6M+ on US Spotify, the #1 debut is locked.

very huge numbers. 

top 3 tomorrow is guaranteed, looking like a #1 tbh. 

i'm happy for both artists!! this will be very important for their careers. 

What?  :deadbanana2:

So they will easily be #1 tomorrow after the full first day 

Kim Petras is coming for her first top 10 hit :omg:

32 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

If Unholy does 6M+ on US Spotify, the #1 debut is locked.

AIW did 700k partial and 8.3M first day in the US alone. This did 950k partial if u do the math and ratio it this would be easily in the 9-12M range but we all know thats never gonna happen.

Im predicting 5-8M tomorrow since this is getting a lot of polarizing reactions, the numbwrs will be hype driven but we'll see. As It Was and Easy On Me were all universally loved upon launch so theres that.

Wait the current #1 US barely will have around 215 points, so next week points will be even lower. Sam & Kim just need around 210 points to debut at #1

Imagine Sam Smith possibly getting their first #1, 8 years after their debut with the massive Stay With Me and with a meme collaboration with Kim Petras. That's crazy  :deadbanana4:

The winning for both of them as they SHOULD :clap3:

From people trying to dRaG this and for what? The switch is coming @Yog :ahh:

14 minutes ago, Green said:

Wait the current #1 US barely will have around 215 points, so next week points will be even lower. Sam & Kim just need around 210 points to debut at #1

Imagine Sam Smith possibly getting their first #1, 8 years after their debut with the massive Stay With Me and with a meme collaboration with Kim Petras. That's crazy  :deadbanana4:

if it ends up blocking Bad Habit :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.