Drag Race UK's Cherry Valentine passes away at 28

Arthoe

May they rest in peace. 28 is insanely young. They say the good part of your life usually starts in your late 20s into your thirties cuz that's when you usually FINALLY have some of your stuff figured out and now he won't get to experience that chapter. It's heartbreaking. Thinking of their friends and family.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthoe

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Peroxide

• Illuminate

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging from the statement I believe Cherry had they/them pronouns for those commenting. 

RIP to them.

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

ugh 28, so young. rip to a very talented individual 

Reveal hidden contents

i know the cause of death wasnt revealed but i hope anyone who reads this knows that theres help available when you struggle and you dont have to fight battles on your own. please seek out

Judging by Awhoras and Tayces condolensces, it seems to have been suicide (cause they do mention "u never know what someone goes through") :((

So sad about it. They seemed like a beacon of light 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

So shocking and sad... RIP.

Edited by ninasayers

they were such an incredible artist and i was obsessed with how they painted her face. :jonny: they did so much for her community as a queer gypsy as well as, as a nurse. RIP queen.

Edited by Bang Up

One of the last things on her Twitter was for Suicide Prevention Day, this is so so sad. Absolutely devastated. 

29 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

Sewer side? RIP

she retweeted a suicide awareness tweet just days before the death so we dont really know but its speculated thats the cause of death. i can only imagine how heartbroken the family and friends must be at this moment so its understandable the cause of death hasnt been revealed yet / will ever be revealed

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

She was a mental health nurse but I wonder if anyone checked on HER mental health. I'm super torn up about this. 

Awful :cries: they were such a talented drag artist and such a good person it seemed like, a Gypsy nurse helping people during the pandemic and between filming Drag race. One of the best and underrated queens from the best season

RIP Cherry.

Just these days I was thinking about a potential UK All Stars season and she was on my wishlist. Such an underrated queen, with one of the most infectious laughs I've ever heard. :heart: 

6 hours ago, IBeMe said:

May they rest in peace. 28 is insanely young. They say the good part of your life usually starts in your late 20s into your thirties cuz that's when you usually FINALLY have some of your stuff figured out and now he won't get to experience that chapter. It's heartbreaking. Thinking of their friends and family.

He was still able to experience a lot with DR UK, the show/documentary, and touring around the UK. He was taken too soon though. I really thought he would be on a vs the world or AS season one day. She was a great performer and her mugs were insanely beautiful. It's incredible that for someone who was second out, he was able to leave behind a big impression. 

that's my age, so sad :weeps: rest in peace gorgeous queen

NO, Not Cherry, I just saw her live literally less than a year ago.. So talented and full of life. So sad, RIP beautiful soul.

I am heartbroken about this. Was one of my favorites during UKS2. Always thought her early elimination was bullshit. Insanely talented and unique.

Rest in peace, queen .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.