First Bionic, then Blackout, Born To Die, Glitter, and now Reputation

Taylor fanboy

52 minutes ago, prézli said:

LindsayLohan-SpeakAlbum.jpg

Rumors is the OG Piece of Me.

The title track deserves the world.

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

Artpop-Applause.gif

Despite of Jewels N Drugs, MJH and maybe Dope(?), it's a solid pop album and I never understood the hate for it.

Don't compare Blackout, Repuation and Born to die against xtina's worst album

6ued9h.gif

um blackout was ADORED from the get go by the people who matter: all the pop singers who were inspired by its sound.

+ gaga

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

um blackout was ADORED from the get go by the people who matter: all the pop singers who were inspired by its sound.

+ gaga

New wave of acclaim and respect, didn’t say “retrospective” only.

even if these albums are misunderstood they are still mid

one of these things is not like the others :redface:

OT: hopefully Witness, come on someone make Tsunami or Power a tiktok hit 

BTD and Reputation are great and still remembered unlike the other albums that are only mentioned on pop forums :swan:

Edited by blueberries

5 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Which misunderstood pop bible by our MPGs will next see a new wave of respect and acclaim? 

In what parallel universe is Blackout misunderstood ? It definitely was when it got released (mainly because of everything that was happening around Britney at the time) but this changed a long time ago. It isn't known as the "bible of pop" by everyone for no reasons, it's been praised, acclaimed and credited for its sound since.

The other albums are not known outside of pop fans in the first place. One of them is even referenced by people as the ultimate flop album :deadbanana4:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Born to Die already received a new wave of support and adoration about...a year ago. I'd like to see Blackout get more new-found respect from the critics next. It was literally the catalyst record for the transitioning of the pop industry from mainly RnB and Hip Hop tunes (2005-2006) to EDM, beat throbbing and dance music that was prevalent for the next 7-8 years.

Edited by Blackout2006

14 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

In what parallel universe is Blackout misunderstood ? It definitely was when it got released (mainly because of everything that was happening around Britney at the time) but this changed a long time ago. It isn't known as the "bible of pop" by everyone for no reasons, it's been praised, acclaimed and credited for its sound since.

The other albums are not known outside of pop fans in the first place. One of them is even referenced by people as the ultimate flop album :deadbanana4:

Can you offer a rewording of the OP? What I said is basically what you’re trying to say here too.

17 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

even if these albums are misunderstood they are still mid

I would add Teenage Dream but I haven't seen much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.