Super Bowl Halftime: Taylor Swift likely headlining

MardinBeksloy

I want Ariana, but probably be Drake or something! 

6ueddv.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MardinBeksloy

• supertiffany

• Happylittlepunk

• Steve Johnson

Top Posters In This Topic

Really intrigued about this. 

Apple will want to make a mark...a statement if you will... coming out the gate. Pepsi and a lot of the drink sponsors have been a kind of a passive presence beyond the commercials. 

Apple Music actually is a whole streaming service, with certain artists that thrive on it, and then there's broader Apple empire. 

From a pure marketing and scale level, this really could be something. 

As for who will/should perform, this new sponsorship plus the whole Kaepernick thing feeling a little in rearview makes me think it's wide open again. 

Drake makes sense, but he isn't a performer in the sense of what Halftime calls for. Maybe Drake and Friends?

That said, after this year's more variety "something for everyone" angle, I want a traditional ostentatious, extra showing from 1 acs ideally or something on the scale of what J.Lo and Shakira did if it's 2.

6 hours ago, Cheers said:

600x600bf-60.jpg

Guests Of Honors:

Usher

Scooter Braun (in the background throwing ass)

The Kid Laroi (for a cute 5 secs just head bopping to Stay)

Daddy Yankee (for a Gasolina x Despacito RIHmix)

Ariana Grande (WDYM RIHmix and also randomly belting Stuck With U with the WDYM beat)

Justin Trudeau (giving him the keys to Canada during Beauty & A Beat)

The Toronto Maple Leafs

Canadian Excellence Medley (Celine Dion, Avril Lavigne, Shawn Mendes, Drake)

Dan + Shay (for a Lonely & 10,000 Hours country mashup for the Southern Americans)

ATRL Belieber Base

Hailey Bieber (during the love songs just posing and looking cute)

The Pope (Holy RIHmix)

EDIT: After resting and consulting with his doctors, family, and team, the pop icon Justin Bieber has decided to suspend his Super Bowl Halftime Show. The exhaustion has overtook him and Justin has decided to make health his #1 priority. Justin was proud of all the hard work he put behind the show and is devastated. Thank you for your prayers and support. 

It would be kind of wierd for Usher to be a guest at a Superbowl performance again when he aint headlined yet LOL

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

It would be kind of wierd for Usher to be a guest at a Superbowl performance again when he aint headlined yet LOL

Ugh...I know right! He's long overdue a show as headliner. The medley he did for the 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards was so amazing! :jonny5:

Integrate "U Remind Me" and "You Make Me Wanna..." + "Nice & Slow" to this setlist (maybe replacing "Scream", as much as I love it) and have Alicia Keys as a guest for "My Boo" + "If I Ain't Got You" remix, and you have all the ingredients for a killer and nostalgic spectacle. He deserves it so much!

Taylor, Drake or Bieber are up next

giphy.gif

Demi x Selena x Miley ITS YOUR TIME LADIES (15 Minute Set) :jonny2:

Demi kicks off the show performing Sorry Not Sorry then ends halfway and grabs the guitar and starts blaring Substance/29 mashup then gets on the piano to perform skyscraper.

Lights go dark and shines to another stage where Selena starts good for you/hands to myself mashup on a bed surrounded by male/female dancers then LYTLM and ends with LYLALS

lights go dark and goes to Miley who does We Can’t Stop/Wrecking Ball then Midnight Sky and ends with PITUSA with the other girls joining ha. 

Drake 

Rihanna

Taylor Swift

Usher

Justin Bieber

-

would all be acceptable choices.

Edited by Damien M

TMZ just tweeted this :jonny5: 

Natalia Kills will finally get her halftime show OMFG!!

MadonnasBoyfriend

No it should be an Elvis Hologram with no corny special guests 

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

I hope Taylor doesn't do it - she'll get nothing out of it and only get dragged. 

Taylor will do 2029 bc 2 + 2 + 9 = 13. Let’s be real. Plus by that point, all the re recordings will be out and she will be on ts13.

Taylor is a good choice, also a female hasn't headlined since Gaga.

I kinda don't believe Taylor Swift would be chosen to do a Superbowl Halftime show. I know she is very popular in the US but she just isn't a performer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.