NFL Announces Apple Music Halftime Show

Royal Culture

Officially replacing Pepsi as the Super Bowl Halftime Show sponsor, more details to come.

Edited by Royal Culture

15 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Harry Styles is headlining allegedly. Huge announcement coming 1st week of October. 

Gross

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, midnightdawn said:

Doesn't have the same ring to it.

Did anyone besides the telecast ever actually use Pepsi in the name, though? It's just the Super Bowl Halftime Show.

17 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Harry Styles is headlining allegedly. Huge announcement coming 1st week of October. 

Didn’t we already learn our lesson from Maroon 5?

Kind of surprised a music-related company like this wasn’t rumored more to begin with.

Anyways, Selena is coming to headline with her Apple TV+ and Apple Music deal for her documentary :eli:

Just now, supaspaz said:

Did anyone besides the telecast ever actually use Pepsi in the name, though? It's just the Super Bowl Halftime Show.

I still remember the "Bridgestone National Superbowl Halftime Show" for Madonna's :lmao:

3 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Gross

Just now, @michael said:

Didn’t we already learn our lesson from Maroon 5?

Got this tea a few weeks back so I'm pretty sure it's true. We also confirmed 50 Cent was the guest for this year's Bowl :duca:

50 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Ship it back 

58 minutes ago, Scorp said:

No one knows anything besides “Watermelon Sugar” and “As It Was”, is he going to sing that for 15 minutes?! :thing: He never should have headlined Coachella either, maybe subheadline but they need to stop acting like his music is known.

As much as I like Harry he’s already so overexposed and he’s ruining his image with DWD and Policeman. He should wait cause now is not the time. 

2 hours ago, Scorp said:

YIKES :rip:

This backfired horribly for JT and Maroon 5. And Harry’s tour is already sold out. Why now? Why not use it to promote album #4 instead? And he does not have enough well-known songs. Unless there is a surprise One Direction reunion.

7 hours ago, Scorp said:

I pass x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.