Lana confronted by alleged stalker

nostalgia

Oh no. Good thing she had security with her, I'd hate to imagine her without it. This is such a repeated offense, she must be traumatized  :dancehall:

It is wild how many times this has happened to her (including a man bringing a knife to her show, repeated break ins, stolen vehicles)

She's sweet to want to speak to him and I guess she was hoping to deescalate the situation, but she should distance herself a bit more. 

10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She's sweet to want to speak to him and I guess she was hoping to deescalate the situation, but she should distance herself a bit more. 

I fear that speaking to him is only going to create more fantasies for the stalker :dancehall:

I see on his instagram that he’s met her several times and she interacted with him a bunch. At one point did he cross over from fan into stalker territory? Because she’s clearly not comfortable being around him any more.

This woman :heart: such a gift. He’s a literal stalker and she still asks that her security guard handles him with care. I’d say get the machete :coffee2:

I saw this earlier on YT and i thought it was an old video but it just happened? :biblionny:These wierdos need to leave her alone. :biblio:

“be careful, okay?”

Queen is too nice omg :dancehall:

But in this situation, she should’ve pulled a resting ***** face while security dealt with him. He needs to take a hint.

But seeing as he’s so desperate to get to her, he might not even realize what he’s doing is so wrong :doc:

I feel so bad for her. What is legit wrong with people :monkey:

Huh stalkers seem to be coming back more. Taylor had someone break into her house multiple times no? Same with Ariana but it was somebody with a weapon. Alot of other girls too I've noticed. I hope all the girls hire more security and it sucks Lana had to go through this 

His body language seemed so insistent and threatening, I wish her security tackled him to the ground. So creepy.

I don't understand deranged people like that. :rip:

what atrl user is this :kitty:

so creepy! just to imagine what someone could do. im happy she has security.

it's crazy how much stalkers she's had over the years :dancehall:

That girl is such a kind soul; you can see how much she tried not to hurt the stalker’s feeling even when she was being threatened. 

The most I’ll ever do to my faves IF I were to see them out and about is probably just to say “ I LOVE YOU”! I may not even do that since I would feel bad invading their privacy :monkey:, but u know it’s the right thing to do 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.