Will you be remembered in 100 years?

TheArgonaut

Do you think people would still know who the hell you were in 2122?

I fear not for myself. Once I part ways with human life it's OVER for me. What about you?

Midsommar GIFs | Tenor

Yes, by my great great relatives. I’ll make sure to give them enough to gossip about

Edited by YourNumber1Witch

This planet is already destroyed by then so no one will remember no one.

Edited by Jude

Well Im going to buy my aunt's house from her (when she dies) possibly in 10-20 years then  im planning to live in it for at least (40?) years. Then ill give it to whoever i want to and im sure they will live in the house for at least 40-50 years and they will remember me so yes. :cm: 

Earth will cease to exist in 2122

40 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

Well Im going to buy my aunt's house from her (when she dies) possibly in 10-20 years then  im planning to live in it for at least (40?) years. Then ill give it to whoever i want to and im sure they will live in the house for at least 40-50 years and they will remember me so yes. :cm: 

Are you waiting for your aunt to die basically? :biblio:

OT: I hope not 

I won't even be remembered in 2 years if i died tomorrow

xIAB23b.gif

Unless your a mathematician or a scientist that your discovery is being taught at school, no. 

Even the most successful singers won't be remembered in 100 years

That's why I'm planning to become a teacher :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Are you waiting for your aunt to die basically? :biblio:

OT: I hope not 

No as I cant afford her mortgage payment right now but in about 10-15 years. :eli: 

1 hour ago, PrettyHurts said:

There won’t be humans in 100 years :skull:

An interesting view. I've had a discussion with my sister a few weeks ago and both of us are sure that we do not have 500+ years left. I just simply cannot imagine humans to exist when so many things are getting worse. 

One day most natural resources like oil will become rare (& ultra expensive) and yes, there have been many pandemics for centuries but I feel like there will be even worse pandemics in future with drastic consequences. Maybe we really are one of the last generations who will have a "good time" on earth.

Edited by CoralBlue

Nah by then my grave would've been paved over for some condos or somethin'

Edited by LCTV

Probably as the extreme Ellie Stan who will do Absolutely anything to support her :rip::bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.