Be honest. Who are the top 3 unfunniest known comedians?

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

Pete Davidson - not funny. His standup shows i saw on netflix were so lame and basic and very unfunny....

Kevin Hart - also a corny stand up special that was not funny just like him

Amy Schumer - v***** jokes 24 7 are so 90s

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Basically every comedian

I feel like everyone knows people IRL who are funnier than comedians

Anyone that leans TOO much into one trope or aspect of their personality/identity is a bit too unfunny to me. a few I can't stand: 

Lilly Singh

Amy Schumer

Hannah Gadsby

James Corden

Liza Koshi

Larry The Cable Guy... or whatever his real name is

Sarah Silverman

Mike Epps

Kevin Hart for the last 10 years 

Tiffany Haddish

Wanda Sykes

Mindy Kaling

Ellen 

Russell Brand

Edited by Bey_Rihstan

No offense to anyone in this thread but I honestly think a lot of people just... don't like comedians. Which is fine, you don't have to, humor is inherently subjective and it's an inherently polarizing medium compared to singing, acting, etc. But I hear so many people go on about how all of the most popular comedians are so unfunny and annoying, and then they don't mention liking any others, and it's kind of obvious that they just don't like the concept of professional comedy.

Edited by Beyonnaise

1 minute ago, Beyonnaise said:

No offense to anyone in this thread but I honestly think a lot of people just... don't like comedians. Which is fine, you don't have to, humor is inherently subjective and it's an inherently polarizing medium compared to singing, acting, etc. But I hear so many people go on about how all of the most popular comedians are so unfunny and annoying, and then they don't mention liking any others, and it's kind of obvious that they just don't like the concept of professional comedy.

This is basically me. I just don't find stand-up comedy very funny. I've watched a bunch of that content with other people and I honestly don't think I have ever laughed. It's like, mentally you think "that's funny" but your reaction is nothing. I think context / situational humor suits me more.

That being said, Tiffany Haddish is unfunny to the point where I can't manage to watch anything with her in it.

6 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

No offense to anyone in this thread but I honestly think a lot of people just... don't like comedians. Which is fine, you don't have to, humor is inherently subjective and it's an inherently polarizing medium compared to singing, acting, etc. But I hear so many people go on about how all of the most popular comedian are all so unfunny and annoying, and then they don't mention liking any others, and it's kind of obvious that they just don't like the concept of professional comedy.

Personally I find more comedians funny in film vs stand up. Stand up comedy was a lot more entertaining in the 80s-00s. 

Nowadays the world is a lot more sensitive and a lot of comedians come across corny. 

imo Joan Rivers and Don Rickles are the best and compared to them every other standup comic is unfunny

comedy is funnier in show/movie form than in standup specials so maybe that’s why this is my opinion lol

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

Basically every comedian

I feel like everyone knows people IRL who are funnier than comedians

1 hour ago, St. Charles said:

This is basically me. I just don't find stand-up comedy very funny. I've watched a bunch of that content with other people and I honestly don't think I have ever laughed. It's like, mentally you think "that's funny" but your reaction is nothing. I think context / situational humor suits me more.

That being said, Tiffany Haddish is unfunny to the point where I can't manage to watch anything with her in it.

Tiffany Haddish had me gagging in Girls Trip though :bibliahh:

I don't really watch stand up though cause its usually very lame and never actually funny 

Edited by Insanity

Jerry Seinfeld, Amy Schumer, Pete Davidson

1. Amy Schumer 

2. Amy Schumer 

3. Amy Schumer 

Amy Schumer - just flat and tired

Will Ferrell/Kevin Hart/Jim Carey - Their “humor” is just obnoxious, rarely witty 

Fluffy Iglesias - I can’t stand him 

Wanda Sykes is the first person I think of in terms of a completely unfunny comedian. And the "dads google history" chick.

3 hours ago, JoeAg said:

imo Joan Rivers and Don Rickles are the best and compared to them every other standup comic is unfunny

comedy is funnier in show/movie form than in standup specials so maybe that’s why this is my opinion lol

Oh my god Joan... I have been watching her old clips from the Johnny Carson show recently and she was a fireball. I miss her so much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.