Kris Jenner reveals she forgot she owned a condo in Beverly Hills

naval23

I couldn't tell if she was trolling or being srs since so much of this show is fake but her and Khloe's homes were being built and it took like 2 years due to the pandemic, why wouldn't she have just stayed at her condo? like how do you genuinely forget about a piece of property you own when your main house took years to build.

25 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

I couldn't tell if she was trolling or being srs since so much of this show is fake but her and Khloe's homes were being built and it took like 2 years due to the pandemic, why wouldn't she have just stayed at her condo? like how do you genuinely forget about a piece of property you own when your main house took years to build.

What she’s trying to say is “I’m so rich that I forgot I owned X property”.

Probably just trolling

Hahaha what a relatable funny women so cheeky!!!!

I wanna be her when i grow up m the only likeable Kardashian. 

Such a ~funny~ and ~silly~ comment to make amidst growing wealth disparity and one of the worst housing crises in recent history.

Must be nice. Meanwhile there are people out there without a home or struggling just to pay their rent. :deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I wanna be her when i grow up m the only likeable Kardashian. 

How is that likeable? She's literally rich for no real good reason. 

20 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

are they facetuning themselfs in the reality show now? :deadbanana2: 

They probably have the Marvel VFX team working on it 

Probably where she keeps her trafficked foreigners/slave workers by force to make her daughters trash products.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.