Old Gaga Interview resurfaces; She hints The Fame Monster and gives a death stare.

Ricardo1993

This interview is actually cute. There's a few hilarious moments of Gaga being her usual silly self. 

@1:10 She talks fondly about her new pair of shoes and says when she first saw them she released a scream so loud that only certain tiny canines can hear how high her pitch was and it's inaudible to humans :ahh: 

@5:15 She talks about writing a new album and @5:25 the guy asks if her next album (The Fame Monster) will be different from The Fame and she says there will be a few "monsters" with a deadly stare that made the interviewer silent (and likely uncomfortable) for a few seconds and interviewer is trembling with his words to kill the awkward silence with "it can go a-a-a-a- anywhere, the next one, the next album?" and she just bows her head :ahh: 

onaEWyG.png

The interviews from her first eras are gold tbh.

Queen of method acting. She had already written Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, Telephone, So Happy I Could Die and Speechless when this interview came out and she was already rehearsing her "aesthetic" for the upcoming era

large.4.jpg.49df3e496b9f700fc6375d6cff41

Miss-Lady-Gaga-2010.jpg

article-1233700-077FC8F7000005DC-565_306

Lady-Gaga-crop3.jpg

Her transformation from The Fame era to the Fame Monster era was so fascinating to witness. 

honestly, looking at this interview and her messy hollywood PR stunts, she's still the same person :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, americanlife said:

She had so much personality and natural beauty during this era.

She still does, but okay

CRgJHrW.thumb.jpg.49f25cdbd91dac2ce82e13

She used to be so exciting. So avart garde, ground-breaking, unpredictable, edgy, original. I miss this.

Edited by Aristide

WHO was doing it like her at her debut? The accent, "my name is Lady Gaga and I'm not lazy," the way she keeps moving her wig to cover her eye. This interview is pure camp. :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator

The act she used to put on in her Fame era interviews with the higher pitched voice was so gold :dies: 

Her old interviews were so chaotic. The messy wig and the low high pitch voice :bibliahh:

I love her. I don’t understand ppl complaining about her interviews. She always been over dramatic with her interviews but that’s what I like about her. 
:jonny6:

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

Omg she mentioned combat journalism, maybe she wasn't lying about her dream profession

i lol'd at that too 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.