Nadya from P*ssy Riot speaks out against Putin

anti-bitch

P*ssy Riot is a Russian protest music group that is most known for their 2012 performance at a cathedral in Moscow. Three of the women were sentenced to 2 years in penal colony for 'hooliganism'. One of the women is Nadya Tolokonnikova.

Now CNN invited Nadya to talk about her experience in detention, and how they are trying to build an alternative Russia outside of Putin, and she also shows support to Brittney Griner who is imprisoned in Russia currently.

Edited by anti-bitch

"singer" ???? they could have used her name...

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

"singer" ???? they could have used her name...

The anchor lowkey struggled with her last name, lol. Also it was funny to hear him say "p ussy"

wait koroleva anna pugacheva came out against Putin? :jonny3: let me give Позови меня с собой a stream

2 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

wait koroleva anna pugacheva came out against Putin? :jonny3: let me give Позови меня с собой a stream

Yes!! But unfortunately the Moscow police is investigating her now https://www.politico.eu/article/russian-popstar-alla-pugacheva-under-investigation-after-coming-out-against-putin-war-ukraine/ :jonny: Stay safe Alla!

I remember Madge defending them at her Moscow concert. They are very courageous :clap3:

17 hours ago, anti-***** said:

P*ssy Riot is a Russian protest music group that is most known for their 2012 performance at a cathedral in Moscow. Three of the women were sentenced to 2 years in penal colony for 'hooliganism'. One of the women is Nadya Tolokonnikova.

Now CNN invited Nadya to talk about her experience in detention, and how they are trying to build an alternative Russia outside of Putin, and she also shows support to Brittney Griner who is imprisoned in Russia currently.

her courage is remarkable :clap3:

I hope that Russian people increasingly start to oppose the war and Putin

I watched her open for Marina... that was definitely something. However, she definitely lived through some injustice and hopefully she doesn't return to Russia after this. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.