Any Nine Inch Nails stans on here?

Jagger

I just started getting into NIN and I'm so mad I didn't listen to them earlier :jonny: the production on their songs is amazing 

these are some of my faves. I've only listened to their first 3 records so far. If anyone else has better knowledge of them please recommend me more of their best bops!!!!!

Me!!! I mean I’m not a Stan but I do actively listen to their music. Absolutely gutted I can’t see them live at all this year. Would’ve loved to go to louder than life in Louisville to see them if the finances permitted. 

1 minute ago, Nano said:

They have some cool songs. Closer is part of my sex playlist.

:fan:

OT: The Downward Spiral is one of my favorite rock albums. The Downward Spiral (Bottom), Hurt, The Becoming, Mr. Self-Destruct, I Do Not Want This and Closer are all discography highlights:jonny5:

13 minutes ago, Nano said:

Closer is part of my sex playlist.

My #1 of 1994. :alexz:One of the best songs (and videos) of all time.

Edited by ToMmY

Yesss:jonny3: My top three fav artist, alongside Gaga and Depeche Mode. 

NINs fourth album With teeth  was kinda a fall in quality (still has some bops tho!), I feel like after the poor reception of it, Trent was more into exploring the art of soundtrack and ambiance (Ghosts I-IV). And he’s damn good at it, we have an Oscar winner here!:jonny5:

If you prefer songs of more standard construction, check the album Hesitation Marks. And Broken EP is a MUST listen!

+NIN is so good live, moshing to Wish was an actual katharsis to me:jonny5:

MEEEEEEEE.

The Fragile is probably my favorite album from them, but there's so many standout tracks throughout.

Some favorites- 

Somewhat Damaged, The Frail/The Wretched, Just Like You Imagined, March of the Pigs, Closer, Hurt, Copy of A, Came Back Haunted, The Background World, God Break Down the Door, The Hand that Feeds, Head Like a Hole

not a stan, but I do love them! it's probably why I loved Halsey's last album so much

9JqBA1F.gif

Wouldn't call myself a stan, but they have a ton of really enjoyable songs.  "Into the Void" is ALWAYS a highlight whenever I do a complete listen of my VMA Breakthrough Video nominees playlist :jamming: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.