Greyson Chance opens up about Ellen DeGeneres, Gaga and new album

State of Grace.

MadonnasBoyfriend
11 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Best thing said here! 

When people release these emotional stories tied to a new album or project it should always be side eyed and taken with a grain of salt 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoore95GAGA

• State of Grace.

• Into The Void

• MadonnasBoyfriend

16 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Wow a lot of you are disgusting people. Have some humanity. Who cares if “that’s just the business” or “he flopped so she dropped the product.” These things being the NORM doesn’t make them ok? :rip: People are allowed to share their emotional struggles. If you don’t have any sympathy then just ignore the message and move on but don’t act like he’s being “ungrateful” or something.

jesus, right. some of the replies in here are exactly why we need major reform from the top down. 

It sounds like she is simply a horrible employer.

Some people just aren't the right fit to be managing or employing others. The power goes to their head.

oHD63tF.gif

7 hours ago, liver said:

Trauma :deadbanana: please 

Yes? Lying to a 13 year old and telling him that you'll always be there for him and support him but then suddenly you drop him and ghost him once he stops being profitable while still acting fake on TV can indeed lead to severe trauma, low self-esteem, and PTSD.

Some of you getting your kiis to this is actually sad. If your answer to someone speaking about their feelings like this is "stop whining you're a privileged kid and this is how the industry works if you dont have the balls then stay out" then you're part of the problem.

ellen-shade.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

some of these comments are serving sociopathy. the complete lack of compassion people on this website often express should be studied. some of you need mental help.

he was a literal child when ellen took him in and then she dumped him like a piece of garbage. there are ways of dropping someone from your guidance without being a total ******* about it.

Aside from sounding like a bad person, she also sounds like a bad businesswoman?

He mentioned she was meddling in how the record label wanted things to go when she had no experience in the music business. Had she just referred him to her connections and left it to the professionals, his career might have turned out differently.

20 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Yall forgetting that he was literally 13-15 when this happened. Ellen used him after he went viral because she thought she found the next Justin Bieber then threw him like nothing happened once he stopped being profitable. I understand that this is business and how the industry works, but this is so traumatic for someone his age wanting to become a singer. The least she could have done is stay in touch with him and treat him like a human, not full on ghosting him and acting fake on TV. :skull: 

u07KjOW.gif

Didn't she sign Charlie Puth too? :skull:

The desperation to create another Justin Bieber while having JB on your shows every two weeks looks like obsession to me. 

I feel like Gaga's attitude towards Ellen also changed. First she was like "ohhh I love you sooo much Ellen. Blah blah.." and then through her career she seemed done with her.. Although Gaga does come across as fake sometimes, Ellen gives off these horibble vibes. So I believe him

57 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Didn't she sign Charlie Puth too? :skull:

The desperation to create another Justin Bieber while having JB on your shows every two weeks looks like obsession to me. 

She did sign him after she saw his Someone Like You cover on YT. But he left like a year later and joined Atlantic. She also joined American Idol as a judge looking for fresh talents. Her intentions were so obvious and she was desperately trying to break into the music business with a Bieber copycat. :dies: 

The whole thing of basically forcing him to watch the Bieber film is :hoetenks:

On 9/22/2022 at 10:29 PM, Jude said:

Literall, who? Oh, that kid that Gaga made famous. Lol.

“Oh you were emotionally traumatized by someone? Who cares, you aren’t that famous.”

:hoetenks:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

46 minutes ago, Jude said:

And nobody cares for you as well, not even yourself care for you.

Ok, you’re even worse than Ellen, seek help sis :hoetenks:

9 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

should always be side eyed and taken with a grain of salt 

You sound ridiculous saying this

5 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

what is this :deadbanana4:

She clearly has extreme insecurity issues. When you cross someone like that with the internet, the results are always as pathetic and embarrassing as this :cm: Hopefully she’ll look back someday and realize how pathetic she looked.

Edited by smoore95GAGA

MadonnasBoyfriend
19 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

You sound ridiculous saying this

You cut it in half so now it's only half a thought. That's not what I said so yea it sounds silly with your lil edit but that's all you that made it sound ridiculous.. What I said was true. 

6 hours ago, davorincek said:

I feel like Gaga's attitude towards Ellen also changed. First she was like "ohhh I love you sooo much Ellen. Blah blah.." and then through her career she seemed done with her.. Although Gaga does come across as fake sometimes, Ellen gives off these horibble vibes. So I believe him

She stopped going to her show after 2012/2013 and only went back to promote ASIB (which was an akward interview) so thats probably true

1 hour ago, Jude said:

It's called retaliation. You attack me personally, I'll do the same. :michael:

I-

Sis, you realize my first comment to you was rephrasing what you said, right? It wasn’t something I was saying to you. It was me pointing out how insensitive it was for you to say that you had never heard of Greyson in a thread that’s discussing his mental health issues. Whether or not you’ve heard of someone has no bearing on the seriousness of their mental health. Your comment was unnecessary at best, and toxic and insensitive at worst :cm:

If it helps, I’ve put the comment in quotations to make it clearer what I was saying.

Edited by smoore95GAGA

8 hours ago, Jude said:

And nobody cares for you as well, not even yourself care for you.

Of course you are this vile, you're a Nicki/Camila fan after all

7 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

Of course you are this vile, you're a Nicki/Camila fan after all

Oh look, a stalker of mine. 

4 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I-

Sis, you realize my first comment to you was rephrasing what you said, right? It wasn’t something I was saying to you. It was me pointing out how insensitive it was for you to say that you had never heard of Greyson in a thread that’s discussing his mental health issues. Whether or not you’ve heard of someone has no bearing on the seriousness of their mental health. Your comment was unnecessary at best, and toxic and insensitive at worst :cm:

If it helps, I’ve put the comment in quotations to make it clearer what I was saying.

This is a music forum. We can talk sh*t about artists. Move along. 

Edited by Jude

7 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

She stopped going to her show after 2012/2013 and only went back to promote ASIB (which was an akward interview) so thats probably true

I noticed Gaga only went on Ellen once after the Troy breakup. 

OT: Ellen just seems awful. Don’t understand the people siding with her over a guy who was a literal twelve year old child. 

People in here are gross and miserable. :rip:

I’m glad he turned down that fake ass ?‘s desperate invitation for the last season. 

Edited by PopKills

Of course some ATRLers in here calling him attention seeker and a whiner for speaking out about his horrible experience in the industry when he was still a child :biblio:

Nuke this thread 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.