Dua sells out 65k stadium in Mexico

Cain

Dua Lipa is the biggest female act in Latin America by far, no other female comes even close to her power here :WAP:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DoubleRainbow!

• BrokenMachine

• LatinFreak

• KatyPrismSpirit

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there everyone knew every word to all the songs, even the album tracks :jonny:

Queen of Latam

Amazing, what an incredible receipt especially by someone only in their second era. Whew!!

I thought she was going to follow the Katy route (hot + catchy music), but she's really building a loyal audience. Queen!

and some people on this site still think she's "faceless" and her success is purely due to playlisting :ahh:

Payola! Faceless artist! Super spreader! 

ATRL haters lost again :lmao:

K, bye for now sunshine. 

Only Britney, Madonna and Gaga are on the level of selling out the Foro Sol :cm:

4 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Only Britney, Madonna and Gaga are on the level of selling out the Foro Sol :cm:

Pick Me The Voice GIF... 

Also wasnt Gagas half empty last time she came? 

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

Pick Me The Voice GIF... 

Also wasnt Gagas half empty last time she came? 

Shak even sold out two dates in Aztec Stadium that fills 100k per date, not even Madonna or Gaga got close to 200k both have done 80k - 100k in their tours here.

Dua was fine, she has potential the show was entertaining but more production or choreos could have been more exciting or maybe learn to play an instrument.

She is truly the biggest star right now, they way she had every single date sold out and is performing to 65k in her second era, it's truly unprecedented

5 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

I thought she was going to follow the Katy route (hot + catchy music), but she's really building a loyal audience. Queen!

Katy was as huge as Dua in the same region lol

16 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Katy was as huge as Dua in the same region lol

I know, but outside of festivals she never had shows this big in the region. Dua is creating a stable following and fanbase. So far, at least.  

Wow that's amazing :clap3:

4 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

I know, but outside of festivals she never had shows this big in the region. Dua is creating a stable following and fanbase. So far, at least.  

Dua is touring the exact same venues as Katy in Chile, Argentina and Brazil. In Mexico Katy always did 2 dates in Mexico City, 2 dates in Guadalajara and 2 dates in  Monterrey, which is basically what Dua did 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.