Dua kicks Doctor Simi off stage

Iceland

Cant wait for next week. Rammstein will probably burn theirs onstage! :bibliahh:

Dua cancelled. You cannot mess with Dr Simi and leave unscathed.

2 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Cant wait for next week. Rammstein will probably burn theirs onstage! :bibliahh:

Legend is ready to take the heat

Dr Simi ® on Twitter: "Y porque lo pidieron, ahí estaré. Nos vemos amigos  de #Rammstein. ? https://t.co/KizczV5Rzr" / Twitter

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

Dr Simi ® on Twitter: "Y porque lo pidieron, ahí estaré. Nos vemos amigos  de #Rammstein. ? https://t.co/KizczV5Rzr" / Twitter

I spit out my coffee! :rofl:

at least it didn't hit her it the face :redface:

OMG it looked so ugly even to me, and I understand the whole concept. Glad she kicked it off :swan:

Imagine paying thousands of bucks just trying to get your 'viral' moment doing that stuff instead of just enjoying the concert :giraffe:

Pshhhh I would too! That attention grabbing fecking groupie. :gayalipacat3:

on a side note, ive noticed all the viral dua videos this week all have had her performing be the one :eek:

The Britney equivalent of giving Mexico the middle finger!  !canceled. Tax evasion! jail!

17 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

:ahh: sis thank you for making my morning LOL

Wtf you just can't put things on the stage like that. Why didn't security or someone remove it before the show?

If someone can put that ugly stuffed animal on there then someone else could get away with putting glass or nails or some fluid that makes you fall on there. Dangerous af, especially if you are in the heat of performing and have no time to look down. 

2 hours ago, katara said:

Wtf you just can't put things on the stage like that. Why didn't security or someone remove it before the show?

If someone can put that ugly stuffed animal on there then someone else could get away with putting glass or nails or some fluid that makes you fall on there. Dangerous af, especially if you are in the heat of performing and have no time to look down. 

Rosalia got hundreds of them thrown at her during her show in Mexico she was fine. It’s a harmless gesture.

F5-EE987-A-5-AA8-4-E1-A-ADE9-3-D9-E9-F0- 

So? Everyone was happy when she took the Mexican flag, the only ones mad in the comments are the ones that didn’t go to the concert and haters. :toofunny2:

After the backlash she didn't kick it off this time :eli:

She still threw it by the end and an Elmo one in Good In Bed, but I guess she does it so her dancers don't slip with them :heart2:

5 minutes ago, computer.boy said:

“If you don't want a Simi…”

:redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.