1. 1. Best UK Girl Group

• Spice Girls
    • All Saints
    • Atomic Kitten
    • Sugababes
    • Girls Aloud
    • The Saturdays
    • Little Mix

Girls Aloud, by far. Their discography is still unmatched amongst ggs and holds up well nearly a decade beyond.

Edited by Rhythm

For me, Girls Aloud & Sugababes have the most excellent discographies, while Little Mix are the best performers.

If I had to pick 1 it'd be Girls Aloud only because the Sugababes had such a messy career in terms of lineup

Girls Aloud and Sugababes have the best discography by far. Spice Girls in third as their singles are amazing

Girls Aloud. Very interesting discography with several fantastic songs that you wouldn't expect a mainstream girl group to make.

That being said, About You Now by the Sugababes might be the greatest girl group song of all time.

I haven't ever really heard too much stuff from Atomic Kitten and All Saints, so I can't say anything about them, but all of the other groups all have at least a few fantastic songs each, such as Wannabe, Stop, Spice Up Your Life, Ego, Higher, Black Magic, Touch, and Sweet Melody.

Sugababes discography was flawless until Mutya left :clap3:

Sugababes and Girls Aloud are kinda tied for my faves, but I voted for tha 'babes. :bird:

Spice Girls, but All Saints have the best song out of them all ("Pure Shores") :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.