Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

she did that insta post and forget about this  

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

On 3/20/2023 at 1:26 PM, Yellowfever said:

Not that being cheap. I got a golden circle ticket for 200€ and I thought it was expensive :eli:

who’s attending the London date (May 30th)? Let’s meet :gaycat2:

The nosebleeds in Detroit were 50$ lol

Bored 

Does anyone think this wouldve been sold out same week if all the tickets were released at once ? I mean people usually check these things after the announcement/release and don't really come back ,except for hardcore fans . The whole ticketmaster rule change f'd it up a bit .

I bought Golden Circle early entry tickets on Ticketmaster resale for London a few weeks ago and Ticketmaster said they do not automatically include the early entry package as they have been resold. Is there a way of the original ticket holder transferring this - I've heard this has been possible in the past?

I've never had this issue before and have purchased early entry tickets several times on Ticketmaster in the past. 

1 hour ago, KingWitch said:

Does anyone think this wouldve been sold out same week if all the tickets were released at once ? I mean people usually check these things after the announcement/release and don't really come back ,except for hardcore fans . The whole ticketmaster rule change f'd it up a bit .

I think they would have, yes

2 hours ago, KingWitch said:

But TM’s servers wouldn’t be able to handle it and. It’d be another TS situation for them. 

Scored my 100 lower level tix for the Toronto show. So excited. Never seen a Beyoncé live before and I’ve been with her career from the beginning. :ducky:

Im gonna need yalls help when she announce her aus dates cuz i have no idea how any of this pre sale **** works :rip:

On 3/31/2023 at 10:49 AM, Armani? said:

The nosebleeds in Detroit were 50$ lol

did they originally price them that low ?

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

did they originally price them that low ?

yes... the lower cities are those prices... 

22 hours ago, BeyColombia said:

yes... the lower cities are those prices... 

damn ngl part of me wishes her aus dates struggle so they lower the prices but knowing how costly it is to come here that is NOT going to happen at all

there are rumors that she will be not add any show to the tour, will be only the 57 she already announced and the rest of the world will not seeing her again this time. parkwood really sucks

On 3/31/2023 at 9:17 PM, Iaintsorry said:

But TM’s servers wouldn’t be able to handle it and. It’d be another TS situation for them. 

All dates should've been on sale within a week, not a month later. :rip:

I’m scared she’s going to postpone this due to her knee injury. :deadvision: 

9 hours ago, LykkeLi said:

I’m scared she’s going to postpone this due to her knee injury. :deadvision: 

wait what knee injury? :rip:

edit: okay i just checked...and she has the injury for a while now right? she wouldn't schedule this tour if she thought she wouldn't be able to do it all i think.

Edited by tiagol88

On 3/29/2023 at 12:43 PM, BeyColombia said:

she did that insta post and forget about this  

Just like with OTR 2 :rip:

37 Days till my date in Cardiff :weeps: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.