Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

The Toronto dates were confirmed, the contest is deleted, but the announcement is tomorrow.

Y'all, I can't believe it, it's finally happening :duca:

I want everyone that attends to pretend to pass out and be carried out on stretchers, she has to experience what real terror is. Since she wants to play games she has to face the consequences of her actions!

8 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I want everyone that attends to pretend to pass out and be carried out on stretchers, she has to experience what real terror is. Since she wants to play games she has to face the consequences of her actions!

she'll never beat the demonic accusations PLEASE 

1 hour ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

:ahh: 

Excited for my girls back in the UK but she’s not doing Asia so I’m just going to have to watch from afar being jealous. 

I want to go so bad but I know this is going to be hell with Ticketmaster. I am already dreading the experience let alone hoping I even get a ticket

18 minutes ago, Doogle said:

:ahh: 

Excited for my girls back in the UK but she’s not doing Asia so I’m just going to have to watch from afar being jealous. 

You sure? 

She reaaaally oughtta do Asia. India, Japan, Korea cities would sell out 

2 hours ago, Starshine said:

Time to start bottoming again 

gqCjZq4.gif

Them lube farts gonna stink! 

I truly am not ready to attempt to get tickets for this. Either my wallet is going to hurt or my spirit will be crushed in the process :skull:

1 hour ago, If U Seek Amy said:

I want to go so bad but I know this is going to be hell with Ticketmaster. I am already dreading the experience let alone hoping I even get a ticket

!!!! I'm totally dreading this, the experience with SZA was absolutely BRUTAL for presale and the general sale so I seriously cannot imagine how bad it's gonna be for Bey. Might be as catastrophic as TSwift. 

But I'm ******* gonna fight to GO. I'm SO HYPED! :duca:

Edited by Crank_It_Up

I’m praying she doesn’t skip DC like Taylor did, but the stadium here is the pits. If she skips DC I hope she at least does Baltimore.

5 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

I would love for her to come to Australia so I can see her for the first time!

Apparently she is 

We need at least 2 dates for each Texas stadium she goes to. One stadium date a piece won’t work here. The demand is huge in her hometown state. 

22 minutes ago, kandicha said:

I’m praying she doesn’t skip DC like Taylor did, but the stadium here is the pits. If she skips DC I hope she at least does Baltimore.

Yeah, The Commanders stadium is generally regarded as the worst stadium in all of the NFL. 

I know forsure she’s doing the Chi, but I don’t think I’ll be able to make it this year :/ Goodluck getting tickets everyone!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.