POP EMERGENCY: Beyonce Debuts Cuff It Promo

OrgVisual

12 hours ago, Miichael said:

Act III will probably be a visual album of the first two act's. Queen of releasing music videos a year after the song is released :deadbanana4:

A little industry birdie told me the reason we got such a poor rollout is Beyoncé was not happy about her weight

2 hours ago, FreeXone said:

A little industry birdie told me the reason we got such a poor rollout is Beyoncé was not happy about her weight

I can see that wow. That’s an interesting take. Who’s the birdie? 

Another song for weddings ? 

literally most of the album should be the next single 

Alien Superstar is so gay it veers into homophobic territory it was never going to smash the girls need to stop trying it :jonny:

Cuff It tho wHEW a multiformat smasha waiting to happen, this **** will be in ALL areas!

25 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Cuffers won :clap3:

Sure did. 

Granted it's actually in my top 2 on the album, all bias aside I don't know how anyone could listen to this and not think it screams obvious single. 

I guess all aren't that invested in chart success, but Cuff It is such a "single" that it easily could have led the era. BMS was simply the smarter play because of the lyrics and how heavy handed it is with the dance element (as an intro to the elements the rest of the album gives).

In managing my expectations, I see a slow-burner top 10 (now her team seem to be playing ball). At best, even higher. At worst, a lengthy spell in the top 20 (which would still be cool).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.