• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clandestine

• supaspaz

• Kamil24

• Harmonizer

Sad way to see Aubrey and David to go out but it leaves a thoroughly deserving final three.

I'm rooting for Derek and Claire the most but Emily and Molly would be an amazing story if they pulled it off.

Luis and Michelle seem like the strongest team at this point though and I'm expecting them to win. They're so consistently positive that I'd be happy for them too.

On 11/24/2022 at 7:42 PM, DammnBaby said:

Really enjoying this season. So ******* tired of hearing about that leg injury, though. 

The edit about Emily and Molly leg injury lowkey serve TAR22 Dave injury :biblio:

Still like them tho and glad they made the F3 :clap3:

I wish Aubrey & David made it into the F3 for their hilariously constant flops throughout their TAR journey but then again I'm good with any F5 teams won TAR34 so whatever.

Edited by discreetinside

On 11/4/2022 at 3:10 AM, Harmonizer said:

Lmao why did every team **** up the directions multiple times this episode?

I still like every team

That's what made The Amazing Race pretty fun to watch with teams figure out where are they going on their own.

Good thing this season have lots of self-driving or walking that involve with navigation to make up for the messy leg design like for the most part it always been a format of "Pitstart-(RB-DT or DT-RB)-Pitstop :skull:

Aubrey and David were so annoying. :rip:

I'm rooting for the twins and Luis/Michelle. This is actually a great final three for such a boring season.

Wow I can't believe they actually did it! Derek and Claire just being legendary not even putting a foot wrong this whole leg. When they cut to Claire's post-leg interview I thought she looked so down that they must've lost but I guess the poor girl was just tired or something. I'm so thrilled for them and I love how Derek had jokes even on the finish mat.

I was so impressed with Molly this leg. Obviously Emily was incredible with how she fought through her injury but Molly just carried those guitars and never complained about anything. It seemed like they did better than Luis and Michelle at everything but directions this leg. I really hope they come back.

Luis and Michelle smiling even when they lost was representative of their race. With such excitement and enthusiasm they were a really key part of this season being as enjoyable as it was.

I really loved this season and I think the tasks in the second half of the season especially were very good too. I won't spoil the next season's locations but I'm glad it won't be so heavy in Europe like these past two. They've been great but the variety is where the show really excels.

Great season! I would have been happy with any of the final 3 teams winning. I was rooting for the twins bc I fell in love with them.

Thought Michelle & Luis were gonna win before the ep started.

So happy for DX and Claire even though Claire carried the team lol. I met them a couple months ago so apparently I met millionaires - no wonder their apartment looks so expensive

I am sooooo happy DX and Claire won :duca: The fake proposal bit was so funny.

I thoroughly liked every single team this season, which has never happened. So I would have been happy with the winners either way, but my faves won :heart:

Every team I was rooting for made top 3, and the one I wanted to win, won :jonny4: this was millllleeeeessssss better than last season. It was genuinely anyone's game going into the finale, and it was so exciting to watch, especially when they all made it to the memory challenge. Hopefully if they cast a certain recent BB couple for next/a future season they don't flop :deadbanana2: cause Rachel and Brendon, Cody and Jessica, and now DX and Claire have all made top three/won (I won't count the reality TV season since that had multiple BB teams, and the former three competed on normally casted seasons)

Derek & Claire :clap3: When they were cutting to the post-leg interview, Claire seemed so disappointed I thought they would lose lol.

Great season, my top 2 were the actual top 2 teams.

Good season.  Really enjoyed Derek/Claire and Luis/Michelle.  Glad one of them won.  VERY glad to never have to hear about that one twin's leg ever again.

Hope Taylor/Joseph are on next season!

Derek is such a boyfriend material :gaycat7:

I’m really happy the team that I’ve been rooting with won!!! And emily and molly got into top 2 :heart2: this season has been enjoyable to watch honestly

Pretty good top 2 finish with Derek & Claire and Emily & Molly. But that's it so let's be real TAR34 is one of the most uneventful season in a long time like it almost serve TARCAN-esque one note good feel with almost everything was sanitized and neutered down by the editing to the point it feel unauthentic and weird at some point. I'm sorry to crashed the party by saying while I don't think TAR34 is a bad season but it's totally not a good season at all.

Let's hope 35 can get better.

But given the route, casts and boot order I'm not pretty optimistic rn

This season was great, y’all need to take the negativity somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the season when i heard Claire/Derek winning.

It was a fun ride, i binged the season in just 2 days.

The twins are so good at task

The life coach meltdown at the statute challenge is so hilarious, how the hell she didnt figure it out the statue already inside lol.

That one girl randomly want to quit and its not even that stressful of a challenge.

They need to cast more big brother alumni, so i can check out more season in the future.

I went into this season rooting for DX & Claire but by the end I was rooting for the twins to win. Sill happy for team BB!

I’ve seen about 7 seasons and this was one of my favorites. Great cast. I was really rooting for Emily & Molly, I’m so impressed they got 2nd place :cries:

I was fine with Derek & Claire winning because Claire is a Swiftie 

• 9 months later...

I liked the 90 minutes for the premiere. I feel like I know all of the teams already and I like most of them too.

With how much they emphasised the travel around the world and no charter plane thing it'll be a bit awkward going back to that next season but I'm looking forward to this season at least.

2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

I liked the 90 minutes for the premiere. I feel like I know all of the teams already and I like most of them too.

With how much they emphasised the travel around the world and no charter plane thing it'll be a bit awkward going back to that next season but I'm looking forward to this season at least.

theyre going back to charter planes next season?

• ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

theyre going back to charter planes next season?

The actual 35th season was filmed in Latin America with the same format as last season and it was already in the can. Then they got the order for 90-minute episodes this season, so they swapped the order because they didn't want to re-edit it.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2023/08/amazing-race-35-teams-twists-switch/

This seems like a promising cast :clap3:

That detour though was very unequal, the massage was so much easier/faster than the sword stuff. :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.