The Amazing Race Season 36

Clandestine

20 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Although we got about 30 seconds of Abby and Will here and I thought it became clear why we don't get more.

:coffee2::rip:

Dom can have insufferable moments.

But Sharik is worse.

Edited by DammnBaby

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clandestine

• supaspaz

• Kamil24

• Harmonizer

Sharik pissed me off omg.

It was really cool to see them visit Jordan and I'm glad they're staying for another leg. This episode was more interesting for the location than the tasks for me but Aubrey and David's struggles were pretty entertaining.

Derek is so gorgeous

This season has some fine men

And someone gets eliminated because of Covid next week? That really sucks

Even though there was barely any suspense from the start of the episode there were so many fun character moments that I think I enjoyed this episode the most so far this season.

Not them marketing this as being a season with zero non-elimination legs, only for 2 of the first 6 episodes to end in... a non-elimination :rip: 

On 9/23/2022 at 7:58 AM, ALittleGauche said:

Just saw it. Go CLAIREX!!! Total domination! Not sure about the Scramble as a format because it was somewhat difficult to keep track of who’s done what, but I appreciate the graphic recap they did. 

Are there spoilers for the season? I don’t want to look at them, but I also want to be wary of people posting “speculations” when they’re really spoilers.

Late reply. You may check on the spoilers for TAR34 here

https://clubsthatsuck.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=3775

And apparently TAR35 already start filming.

Sad to see Glenda and Lumumba go! They had such a positive attitude the whole time. I hope they come back sometime. At least they created some more hilarious moments before getting eliminated.

I'm glad Aubrey and David survived though because at least we have one team that brings a bit of mess.

Marcus is a lot more fun than I expected and it's funny to see them doing well despite Michael's many mistakes because of superior navigation.

Derek and Claire's weird BB-lite strategies are funny to watch as well and I was happy to see them do well from a potentially risky move at the detour.

Marcus and Luis are hot

Edited by LionH3art

The first 4 teams seem like the obvious Final 4. Would be interesting if someone else snuck in there instead.

Lmao why did every team **** up the directions multiple times this episode?

I still like every team

I really like the cast and locations this season, but the legs are feeling lackluster and the outcomes are so boring and predictable. :skull:

Emily and Molly need to win!

Happy with the eliminated team although I liked them.

I always like seasons where the first placed finishes are spread around so I'm liking that and it's good to see Derek and Claire succeeding again.

Aubrey and David are so funny to watch. I love that more often than not they're the second last team and it's fitting that they're the only remaining team not to have won a leg.

I'm still rooting for Emily and Molly but I'm worried for them with that leg.

I'm glad next week will be a megaleg so we can keep everyone for longer. Everyone left has been decently entertaining so it's shaping up well.

I still like every team, this has never happened :weeps:

This is such a good final five. Aubrey provides so much comedy to me. Derek and Claire have at least one great moment per episode. Luis and Michelle bring tons of energy. Marcus and Michael play off each other so well in their interviews. And Emily and Molly are very impressive with how well they're doing despite barely knowing each other and having an injury.

The challenges in this episode were much more interesting to me than a lot of past ones with quite a bit of struggling. It would've been nice if we could see visually what was wrong with the puzzles but I guess that's why it was difficult for the contestants. Even the biking was interesting with Derek's random history.

I honestly do not care which team wins and that is RARE. However, Derek and Claire are my faves <3

This is so much better than last season. The mega legs and them flying together are a little eh, but I completely understand why they have to it it that way :jonny4: anyway, rooting for Derek and Claire, but low-key Emily and Molly as well

Another episode with some interesting tasks. Claire and Aubrey were great to watch at the road block together.

It was a shame that the order didn't change much but it shows how much teams struggled in the first half of the leg.

Really enjoying this season. So ******* tired of hearing about that leg injury, though. 

16 hours ago, DammnBaby said:

Really enjoying this season. So ******* tired of hearing about that leg injury, though. 

I agree it's very old at this point. It's almost making me hope they get eliminated just so it's not mentioned anymore.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.