ATRL is full of undercover music industry shills

manwhore

On 9/22/2022 at 6:57 AM, Gov Hooka said:

No this site is just a cesspool of gays arguing over the same 15 women about their tiny differences in irrelevant stats  

On 9/22/2022 at 8:37 AM, Sesame said:

Girl that’s Iggy herself 

That being said I’m convinced that Michelle Williams poster is actually Michelle and the reason she’s so religious is because she comes on here and sees all the stuff gays are spouting and she has had enough of the world straying from god 

On 9/22/2022 at 8:11 AM, Khal said:

I'd certainly hope someone is paying that lone Iggy stan that works hard to keep her relevant on here. 

On 9/22/2022 at 7:37 AM, discotitzz said:

Cackling at the thought of big wig music executives trying to push their industry plant on here for their thread to get lost amongst bickering gays flooding “Surprised?” threads and its hundreds of variations 

:dies: 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LCTV

• JBJT2786

• Delirious

• discotitzz

Music industry people (and some artists) do watch and observe to know what’s being said about them by the core loyal music audience 

Of course. And anyone that doesn't believe this clearly doesn't know how the music industry works :rip: 

On 9/22/2022 at 1:57 AM, Gov Hooka said:

No this site is just a cesspool of gays arguing over the same 15 women about their tiny differences in irrelevant stats  

:skull: 

This isn’t new. You think the racist has fans? The 40% drop in ratings on the voice prove that.

yes and now i'm sure the user called Julia Fox is actually Julia Fox herself or part of her team

On 9/22/2022 at 1:57 AM, Gov Hooka said:

true tbh and it’s so tired and boring at this point. a lot of the topics on here were fun to dissect and discuss 10 or 13 years ago but atp is so redundant and repetitive especially the tired fighting over which pop star is better or sold more or has the highest grossing tour like girl —

Girl... I... Someone really thinks this site holds the power to make someone famous. :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.