ATRL is full of undercover music industry shills

manwhore

It's true I remember when overnight this site turned into an Ava forum :dies:

By the way fellow guys, make sure to listen to and buy the latest smash hit by the teenage pop sensation GAYLE that's out now

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LCTV

• JBJT2786

• Delirious

• discotitzz

I believe it. Otherwise the response not bought by labels would come across unhinged and posters could be perceived as mentally ill :skull:

There are not many of us left who still post regularly to promote anything in here 

1 hour ago, Khal said:

I'd certainly hope someone is paying that lone Iggy stan that works hard to keep her relevant on here. 

:bibliahh:

ATRL used to be a big platform for pushing new artists. I registered here in 2008 to push Lady Gaga. I found her music in 2007 and created an EP and spent some time pushing her on popular forums and blogs. 

On atrl but especially TWITTER.

It's so obvious when the same "fan" pages with 20-30K followers keeps pushing a narrative and fueling a drama or ignoring big red flags.

There is a certain fan base involved with this but I won't go into details.

Y7YxVTj.gif

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

It's true I remember when overnight this site turned into an Ava forum :dies:

By the way fellow guys, make sure to listen to and buy the latest smash hit by the teenage pop sensation GAYLE that's out now

where is my check then

FD891DEE-5E0A-414B-A4ED-1AA0EF90408D.thu

Edited by Totami Legend

3 hours ago, discotitzz said:

Cackling at the thought of big wig music executives trying to push their industry plant on here for their thread to get lost amongst bickering gays flooding “Surprised?” threads and its hundreds of variations 

this made me lol. X Flopped. Why?

3 hours ago, Khal said:

I'd certainly hope someone is paying that lone Iggy stan that works hard to keep her relevant on here. 

:bibliahh:

I'd certainly hope someone is paying that lone Sam Smith stan that works hard to keep them relevant on here.

Edited by magazine

This site needs to fix 503 error before expecting music industry insider shills 

7 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

As if ATRL have any sort of power to be able to push an artist/song to the top. They're wasting their time here.

Right? :skull: ATRL is totally irrelevant these days.

I mean I have music industry and radio executive friends but they don't have accounts on here! I keep them updated though lol they find it very interesting 

On 9/22/2022 at 6:25 AM, Flomik said:

trust me, labels and executives dgaf about this irrelevant forum

atrl is the go to place for these execs to pilot new artists and engage in  research and development.  lil birdie told me 

Edited by manwhore

I think all the older users have somehow managed to help some artist by putting them out there, I remember my days promoting Iggy Azalea, Charli XCX and Dua Lipa like there was no tomorrow :rip:

Charli had 1 song out and Iggy had no record deal yet :deadbanana2:

There are a few members here with ties to the music industry, but that's it lol

On 9/22/2022 at 3:11 AM, Khal said:

Bless most of you are on the same page :fan:

On 9/22/2022 at 12:37 PM, Sesame said:

Girl that’s Iggy herself 

That being said I’m convinced that Michelle Williams poster is actually Michelle and the reason she’s so religious is because she comes on here and sees all the stuff gays are spouting and she has had enough of the world straying from god 

I'd say the lone Lea Michele stan here was Lea herself but I don't know how she would be able to access this website in the first place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.