ATRL is full of undercover music industry shills

manwhore

This thread got me thinking. 

Ever see an extremely out of left field post pushing a new artists?  A user pumping out threads, to promote or damage control on an artist's behalf?

Well I'm here to tell you that paid shills have taken over this site. Undercover music industry operatives are "shilling"  this site and ruining  america. Be wary of them.  They are here to trick you into stanning for flops. 

Edited by manwhore

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LCTV

• JBJT2786

• Delirious

• discotitzz

As if ATRL have any sort of power to be able to push an artist/song to the top. They're wasting their time here.

expose them! 

spacer.png

Edited by DenzxShe

Just cuz YOU don't know the artist doesnt mean they're new :rip:

Someone in that very thread pointed out that the artist had been around for years.

I'm sure you have artists you hear that we've never heard of. Just cuz someone wants to give visibility to an artist doesn't make them an undercover shrill (and Iceland has been on ATRL for too long to be called that)

3 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Just cuz YOU don't know the artist doesnt mean they're new :rip:

Someone in the very thread pointed out that very thread thst the artist had been around for years.

I'm sure you have artists you hear that we've never heard of. Just cuz someone wants to give visibility to an artist didn't make them and undercover shrill (and Iceland has been on ATRL for too long to be called that)

Tell her :bird:

also it’s the first time I posted about a “new” artist for me :deadbanana4:

Gayle didn't smash until a few threads were made about her on ATRL, coincidence? I think not! :eli:

Remember the times people promoted Olivia Rodrigo and Ava Max and Claudia Valentina? :rip::deadbanana2:

Yeah cuz who is that Rêve girl and why is she being promoted so hard on here :deadvision:

If this was true I would be Lana’s manager with how many threads I create about her. Sadly, most of us on here are just deranged stans

Edited by stjosephprey4us

No this site is just a cesspool of gays arguing over the same 15 women about their tiny differences in irrelevant stats  

Cackling at the thought of big wig music executives trying to push their industry plant on here for their thread to get lost amongst bickering gays flooding “Surprised?” threads and its hundreds of variations 

That explains why when the site permanently went down ATRL posted Olivia’s Drivers License video… 

Those threads are just gay men with concerning parasocial tendencies wanting to be Little Managers 

10 minutes ago, discotitzz said:

Cackling at the thought of big wig music executives trying to push their industry plant on here for their thread to get lost amongst bickering gays flooding “Surprised?” threads and its hundreds of variations 

:rip:

So we should only talk about beyonce and lady gaga type of famous popstars in here?

I dont see a problem about the people stanning flop artists when we still have people cares about xtina and britney's feud

I'd certainly hope someone is paying that lone Iggy stan that works hard to keep her relevant on here. 

I post new irrelevant songs that tend to either flop or go big months later after no one in here cared.

My cousin sends me them via Interscope.

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Remember the times people promoted Olivia Rodrigo and Ava Max and Claudia Valentina? :rip::deadbanana2:

the GAYle era :deadbanana4:

Why would anyone from the music industry focus on trying to influence ATRL? :skull: There’s only a good few thousand of us here. They’d be wasting their time.

18 minutes ago, LCTV said:

the GAYle era :deadbanana4:

:rip:

7 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Why would anyone from the music industry focus on trying to influence ATRL? :skull: There’s only a good few thousand of us here. They’d be wasting their time.

Because we're very loyal music listeners. Our life revolves around pop culture. GP's don't

We're the people who actually care about charts, people who actually buy physical copies, watch MV's, discuss music etc.

Edited by Delirious

26 minutes ago, Khal said:

I'd certainly hope someone is paying that lone Iggy stan that works hard to keep her relevant on here. 

Girl that’s Iggy herself 

That being said I’m convinced that Michelle Williams poster is actually Michelle and the reason she’s so religious is because she comes on here and sees all the stuff gays are spouting and she has had enough of the world straying from god 

Edited by Sesame

2 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

As if ATRL have any sort of power to be able to push an artist/song to the top. They're wasting their time here.

Okay that’s not true. ATRL literally discovered Ava Max!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.