Is Positions the worst popgirl album of 2020?

GentleDance

positions is a great album for me personally, i like her cross between classical instrumentation over very trap oriented beats she really perfected that sound here, while ATRL hates it personally I love r&b adjacent pop and this is definitely in my Top 3 albums of the decade!

safety net, pov, nasty, my hair :jonny5:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sazare

• The Music Industry

• KatyPrismSpirit

• PoisonedIvy

I think Treat Myself has a lower metacritic score, not sure how complete the OP is. However, the answer is no as rare is worse

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with R&B instrumentals. 

On 9/22/2022 at 4:06 AM, Roman Holiday said:

Love Language, Nasty, Obvious

Exactly.

On 9/22/2022 at 4:52 PM, NewStanner said:

Positions is MILES better than the pretentious dog barking album at #1, that's for damn sure

ezgif-6-afe5b7221d.thumb.gif.1e69a2a7af6

:ahh:

On 9/21/2022 at 11:25 PM, RihFenty20 said:

That’s not the drag you think it is. Rihanna’s music is anything but those adjectives, but you already knew that. Either way, you should be the last person speaking on anyone’s music when your fav has been making the same song since 2006. That’s the point. Stick to pretending her music is good and stop speaking on people who are actually talented :rip:

“Rihanna’s music “ you really believe that ? she can’t hold a pen or guitar to save her life please… there’s not even 5% contribution from her to her music or musical career .. everything being handed out to her by those labels executive and going on spam on radio saved her … talking about same song when miss Rihanna did just same pop or underlying pop sounds all career

58 minutes ago, Nnnv said:

“Rihanna’s music “ you really believe that ? she can’t hold a pen or guitar to save her life please… there’s not even 5% contribution from her to her music or musical career .. everything being handed out to her by those labels executive and going on spam on radio saved her … talking about same song when miss Rihanna did just same pop or underlying pop sounds all career

this lie filled meltdown… go find you some peace :bibliahh:

On 9/21/2022 at 11:25 PM, RihFenty20 said:

Rihanna’s music is anything but those adjectives

Two and a half albums worth of it isn't, maybe. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.