Gaga transition from music to film going viral | Indiewire weighs in.

Link16

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Doesn’t change the fact that the movie was panned. 62 on RT and 0 oscars nods

House of Gucci

It literally was the 5th best selling rated r movie during a pandemic :rip:

and made its budget back 

stay mad :bibliahh:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ethereaaal

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Leptine

• Blue Rose

6 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

spacer.png

And yet she's still Oscar-nominated and has won multiple prestigious awards for her acting :gaygacat4:

Who else but the Music and Film Industry :clap3:

FLFEesDXwAg35Eh.jpg

Edited by Rhiannon

I mean, only ATRL RATS are pressed and wrong about Gaga's film career. This broken cesspool of a forum couldn't be more detached from REALITY

Academy Award Winner, Acting Nominee and Blockbuster Thespian Lady Gaga is in a league of her own. :clap3:

Edited by Blade Runner

1 minute ago, Fnooky said:

Did she win for Gucci at the Golden Globes? Critics Choice? SAG? BAFTAs? :gaycat5:

And have her peers ever been nominated in all of those? No, so she's still THE singer-actress of the century, which is the TOPIC here. :gaycat5: 

6 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

same difference. you said that HOG was a flop and now you're re-directing, stating it made no profit, still not answering my question I asked, what critically acclaimed drama films have surpassed its BO #'s and made actual profit, please list them, instead of making false accusations and lies, then re-tracing them back

then, other than her, why don't you also list musician turned actors this century that have successfully crossed over to film? 

Yes I said it was a flop, then I changed my mind after seeing it only made its money back (no profit) It was more successful than I thought woohooo 

1 minute ago, Fnooky said:

Did she win for Gucci at the Golden Globes? Critics Choice? SAG? BAFTAs? :gaycat5:

She was nominated over thousands of roles :rip: not you thinking you ate with this 

Just now, Blue Rose said:

Yes I said it was a flop, then I changed my mind after seeing it only made its money back (no profit) It was more successful than I thought woohooo 

We can hear you choking on your tears :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

And she’s also Razzie-nominated, lost all major acting noms in 2022 and was n/a at this years Oscars. :coffee:

And others are N/A everywhere all the time and are Razzie-darlings. We don't have to specify a timeline and remove certain aspects of their history. :coffee:

Edited by Ethereaaal

7 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

being nominated for only ONE BAFTA is a tremendous and prestigious recognition in itself, you need some reality in your point of view, the film industry is a very hard one

Edited by Link16

1 minute ago, infrared said:

We can hear you choking on your tears :bibliahh:

???

The copium, the denial, the fumes in here skskskk

giphy.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

The pressed beasts in here. :bibliahh::bibliahh:

BED139D4-5030-41CD-AA49-9FF1C55860A1.thumb.gif.f5b5d26988779842b103738348f49b3b.gifgiphy.thumb.gif.1bc12794386b3d5c1e5f83596c58b68d.gif

Don’t you stan one? 

7 minutes ago, Ethereaaal said:

And others are N/A everywhere all the time and are Razzie-darlings. We don't have to specify a timeline and remove certain aspects of their history. :coffee:

They really thought they ATE :bibliahh:

If others aren't even able to rack up those nominations, let alone back to back for two consecutive lead roles, then what does that say about them? That only makes what Gaga has already accomplished even more impressive.

The self-drag of it all.

giphy.thumb.gif.1bc12794386b3d5c1e5f83596c58b68d.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

11 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

she was the only actress nominated across despite missing the Oscar nom :gaycat5:

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Pressed and mad as usual. Go find a job.:bibliahh:

mad is coming in here and calling people rats and beasts, and adding nothing to the conversation. Next time, just shut up

Edited by Blue Rose

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

She has only been in 2 movies and one of them was a panned flop. Why should gaga be credited for anything when there have been dozens more successful singers/actresses?

If 62 in Metacritic is panned I don't wanna know what your fave's 25 score for Obsessed and 38 for The Pink Panther are. :rip: 

10 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

yea woohoo can't even answer questions that can be simply researched instead spitting lies after lies, then "whoops, i was wrong" retracting them, make it make sense

20 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

And she’s also Razzie-nominated, lost all major acting noms in 2022 and was n/a at this years Oscars. :coffee:

Stop suffering so much about Gaga's slayage as an actress, what's this weird and embarrassing behavior i-:redface:

--

Gaga in House of Gucci was the only leading actress who swept all the awards precursors: #GoldenGlobes, #CriticsChoice, #SAGAwards, and #EEBAFTAs.

Another successful movie role as LEAD Actress by the Queen of Pop :wanda:

FNxWFhpVEAMDMcn?format=jpg&name=900x900

The way she slayed every single role, she cannot stop winning :clap3:

3004BA9100000578-3393286-Marilyn_style_w

Edited by Rhiannon

7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

They really thought they ATE :bibliahh:

If others aren't even able to rack up those nominations, let alone back to back for two consecutive lead roles, then what does that say about them? That only makes what Gaga has already accomplished even more impressive.

The self-drag of it all.

giphy.thumb.gif.1bc12794386b3d5c1e5f83596c58b68d.gif

They're so hyper focused on and are outraged about Gaga that they're failing to realize they're dragging their faves to filth with their own logic. The fact that we have three users in this thread all do it. :bibliahh:

Edited by Ethereaaal

Just now, Blue Rose said:

mad is coming in here and calling people rats and beasts, and adding nothing to the conversation. Next time, just shut up

Here. You clearly need it. 

1116184732600955001.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.