Why do so many attack Camila Cabello but defended Justin Bieber?

Distantconstellation

Why arent u all attacking justin bieber for being a racist but u constantly attack camila? Keep the same energy!

Another thing i noticed here is a lot of you were defending james charles when he got exposed by underage boys for him sending them nudes of himself and requesting nudes from them. He also tried to fly them out to see him. A lot of you tried to defend him by saying "hes in his early 20's, hes still a kid" NO HE ******* ISNT!! YOU STOP BEING A KID AT 18 YEARS OLD, THE LAW SAYS SO! Not only that but he catfished the soccer team of a rival school to get their nudes but u all brushed it off as its no big deal. The hypocrisy here is too much. 

Edited by Distantconstellation

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manwhore

• rac7d

• Alak96

• Phaunzie

Top Posters In This Topic

Both disgusting racist rats but Justin is hot and doesn't actively annoy me nowadays whereas just the thought of Camila fills me with molten hot rage. Also my internalised misogny as a gay man makes me feel the need to tear women down 

Edited by HotFriedChicken

Justin is lightyears worse (ugly too)

Both racists and boring artists  but only one hates Mexicans and it’s not Justin Bieber. 

Edited by manwhore

5 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Both racists and boring artists  but only one hates Mexicans and it’s not Justin Bieber. 

Can you come up with something else?

OT: Why are you surprised? ATRL drags Jesy Nelson for the same actions that ATRL darling Ariana Grande does (except AG not only tried to look black, but also started speaking in AAVE)

Edited by Ricky Wilson

21 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Why arent u all attacking justin bieber for being a racist but u constantly attack camila? Keep the same energy!

Another thing i noticed here is a lot of you were defending james charles when he got exposed by underage boys for him sending them nudes of himself and requesting nudes from them. He also tried to fly them out to see him. A lot of you tried to defend him by saying "hes in his early 20's, hes still a kid" NO HE ******* ISNT!! YOU STOP BEING A KID AT 18 YEARS OLD, THE LAW SAYS SO! Not only that but he catfished the soccer team of a rival school to get their nudes but u all brushed it off as its no big deal. The hypocrisy here is too much. 

Idky but the way this part is typed is sending me :deadbanana4:

The entire point-fingeriness of this post :gaycat6:

I hate both. Neither should have any stans. If you like either of them I find you questionable. 

9 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Can you come up with something else?

OT: Why are you surprised? ATRL drags Jesy Nelson for the same actions that ATRL darling Ariana Grande does (except AG not only tried to look black, but also started speaking in AAVE)

Or drags Kim Petras but praises other artists who work with Dr Luke. :cm: 

Justin, The King of Pop, can't breathe without this old ass video getting brought up so idk what you're talking about.

Literally no one has claimed Justin yet so the op lied smh. Jail!

1 minute ago, Cheers said:

Justin, The King of Pop, can't breathe without this old ass video getting brought up so idk what you're talking about.

Correction/Except_this-one/corrupt_file.exe

Because ATRL doesn’t care about racism as much as they pretend to 

They only care about racism to drag other pop stars and brag that “my fave supports BLM” 

Because ATRL doesn’t care about racism as much as they pretend to 

They only care about racism to drag other pop stars and brag that “my fave supports BLM” 

Who’s defending Justin? He gets a ton of hate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.