100 members have voted

1. 1. Better?

• Super Freaky Girl
    • Up
  2. 2. BIGGER?

• Super Freaky Girl
    • Up

1 hour ago, EnterTheAttic said:

As opposed to SFG, which will still be in the top 200 on global Spotify in 4 months? Please! 

UP was a global phenomenon due to how much viral it went on TikTok. Everyobody knew it and everyvody did that lil dance. 

If you ask the gp what SFG is, they won't know, but they'll still remember UP

Not a global phenomenon :bibliahh:

SFG has gone T10 in more than double the countries than Up did. 

1 hour ago, EnterTheAttic said:

As opposed to SFG, which will still be in the top 200 on global Spotify in 4 months? Please! 

UP was a global phenomenon due to how much viral it went on TikTok. Everyobody knew it and everyvody did that lil dance. 

If you ask the gp what SFG is, they won't know, but they'll still remember UP

SFG is much bigger on tiktok than up ever was. :rip:

typingif.gif

Super Freaky Girl....  I dunno the the other. 

Freak Girl is a very fun song, was obsessed with it for a hot minute.

Up is just atrocious, most like all of the stuff miss cardi b puts out :rip: 

On 9/22/2022 at 4:49 AM, manwhore said:

:bibliahh:Never change Barbz.  

The Trump supporters of stan culture. Muster up 4 more barbies to win this poll since Barbz need it right now.  I'm rooting for you. 

Ot. Up is the better song but both are "meh. "

Oops looks like SFG is winning in the better poll :clap3:And it's bigger in literally every country and will outstream UP sooner or later

Never change manwh0re, the Barbz will keep winning no matter how many hate posts you make 

badassbitchnicki.thumb.gif.15c49d6e9477c

On 9/21/2022 at 6:01 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

SFG for both

Up didnt even go top 20 on spotify global and left the top 200 on global spotify in 4 months :deadbanana4:

UP peaked at #14 and spent 10 weeks top 20 on Spotify global :toofunny2: the set up from Nicki/Xtina stans :rip:

ot:

Up bigger better and not produced by someone accused of anything untoward :fall:

3 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Oops looks like SFG is winning in the better poll :clap3:And it's bigger in literally every country and will outstream UP sooner or later

Never change manwh0re, the Barbz will keep winning no matter how many hate posts you make 

badassbitchnicki.thumb.gif.15c49d6e9477c

I'm glad yall finally mustered up a win. Like I said, clear as day, i really wanted you guys to find 4 more barbies to get yall a win yesterday. You know,  for mental health ❤️. Maybe I just found the recipe for world peace. Tell barbz their fave is God and it's ok to love pedos. I'm just tired  of seeing a collective group of individuals bomb threat children.  Let's all lie to the barbz rather then bring them down to reality. For world peace.

**Hug friend **:date3:

On 9/21/2022 at 9:05 PM, Roman Holiday said:

Up is forgotten and sucked from the beginning. People were just still up that ugly Dominican dog’s cooch. I feel like the GP has woken up to how gross she looks and smells. I’ve never seen a human being embody the smell of fish odor. 

drop a ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.