100 members have voted

1. 1. Better?

• Super Freaky Girl
    • Up
  2. 2. BIGGER?

• Super Freaky Girl
    • Up

Super Freaky Girl - WikipediaUp (Cardi B song) - Wikipedia

Which latest solo single by these female rapper is bigger and better?

I love love love both songs, but 'Up' was EVERYWHERE. SFG can only dream of being as fun as Up. 

SFG for both

6 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

I love love love both songs, but 'Up' was EVERYWHERE. SFG can only dream of being as fun as Up. 

Up didnt even go top 20 on spotify global and left the top 200 on global spotify in 4 months :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

SFG for both

Up didnt even go top 20 on spotify global and left the top 200 on global spotify in 4 months :deadbanana4:

:ahh: 

SFG obviously 

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

and still outstreamed any solo nicki song released past 10 years :bibliahh:

Up is absolutely ******* atrocious. 

SFG >>>>

Up was definitely bigger. But just because it was bigger doesn’t mean it was the better song! SFG for that one

I mean who says “breath smells like horse sex” in a song :toofunny2:

SFG sounds like a Rupaul’s Drag Race Maxi Challenge song. Nicki’s verse gives me Kandy Muse or Rose 

Up was organic, so gonna have to go with Up for both!!

Up is forgotten and sucked from the beginning. People were just still up that ugly Dominican dog’s cooch. I feel like the GP has woken up to how gross she looks and smells. I’ve never seen a human being embody the smell of fish odor. 

Edited by Roman Holiday

2 hours ago, Devin said:

SFG for both.

UP is a recycled format of a previous song.

and  SFG isnt how ( it's basically an inferior Anaconda)?

OT: Both songs are pretty weak but at least SFG doesnt end so abruptly like UP and it looks like it's gonna have longer longevity than UP, so that all alone SFG for both.

26 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

Up is forgotten and sucked from the beginning. People were just still up that ugly Dominican dog’s cooch. I feel like the GP has woken up to how gross she looks and smells. I’ve never seen a human being embody the smell of fish odor. 

The hell is wrong with you? Even when it's just a poll comparison ya result into tasteless insults. I hope the WP was worth it.

27 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

um :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

gnbfvdsa.gif

Chile... ANyway so

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

SFG for both

The swift clock get her jade :ahh:

2 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Mess don’t get banned sis :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

:bibliahh:Never change Barbz.  

The Trump supporters of stan culture. Muster up 4 more barbies to win this poll since Barbz need it right now.  I'm rooting for you. 

Ot. Up is the better song but both are "meh. "

Edited by manwhore

On 9/21/2022 at 8:01 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

SFG for both

As opposed to SFG, which will still be in the top 200 on global Spotify in 4 months? Please! 

UP was a global phenomenon due to how much viral it went on TikTok. Everyobody knew it and everyvody did that lil dance. 

If you ask the gp what SFG is, they won't know, but they'll still remember UP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.