Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• manwhore

• dopamina

4 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

“Heavily photoshopped face”

and of course she’s talking about Pique for clout

Shakira is 10x more famous/relevant/talked about than her ex, if it wasn't for her nobody would even care about him :ahh:

MadonnasBoyfriend

I don't like the photos. They are very boring safe derivative and uninspired.

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

3 hours ago, effy said:

and gets better taste in men :jonnycat:

Her horrible taste in men is what has given us some of the best Classics in her discography tho!... Sorry not sorry! :gaycat5:  My fellow Aquarius will be fine, and rebound on to bigger and better things as usual. 

Edited by LatinFreak

That literally still looks like her current slimmer state. She just opened her mouth and they did minor tweaking as those magazines usually do.  

poor Shakira. I hope she destroys those colonizers, pique and Spain don’t deserve her. No Jail!!  

2 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

Her horrible taste in men is what has given us some of the best Classics in her discography tho!... Sorry not sorry! :gaycat5:  My fellow Aquarius will be fine, and rebound on to bigger and better things as usual. 

Pique is also Aquarius. He’ll be fine too unfortunately.  She said she has allot of songs ready so I’m sure she wrote them before the separation so it won’t be on the dell/fo tier. I hope she’s rewriting some of those songs. I need a depression era. 

She looks beautiful, and love how raw she is discussing these things. Bring on the new music, Shaki!

She sounds like a regular latina single mom; I’m ok I did my best I will be moving forward with my kids and whatsoever.

She was dumb for sidelining her career she could have still recorded music in Spain and keep releasing it without big tours or something or even a small stadium tour when the football season was over.

Now she’s with two kinds on her own living in Miami/LA and with a career to save and escaping from the Spanish government.

9 hours ago, Auraeolux said:

she is shakira, you think she needs more clout??

they genuinely believe it. they’re… special… and also an open racist supporter 

ot: she looks the same 

8 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

The way her music got horrible exactly around 2014 :hoetenks:

Notice her songs that don’t cater to trends or a sexed-upped image are still flawless.  She still has great songs but they are few and in between post pique.

I think, internally Shakira absorbed this mentality that sexed up Shakira equates more opportunities and success. She got the World Cup. (Post she wolf era) she got the sexy soccer player and then she birthed a family. Thereafter her priority has been moreso to follow trends, not creating them, something she was known for.  I hope she can focus on creating and not following.  It’s why I became a Stan back in the day. She loses me more and more with every other throw away reggaeton collab. Reggaeton is fine but if she brings something fresh and brings innovation. Idk who she is anymore. A reggaeton artist who throws in a pop rock song as a throw away on an album just won’t cut it anymore. I want cohesion. Not “throw everything at the wall” with sexy visuals and tik tok in mind, Shakira. 

9 hours ago, ATWK said:

Chris Martin is always checking in and telling me that he’s there for me, anything I need.

Chris has always had a crush on Shakira btw :eli: Is he single? I hope they get together and become a power couple. Plus they are both very into humanitarian work and with his box office numbers he can help our queen with her tax issues :-* 

----

She looks BEYOND stunning. My gosh she is aging like fine wine. Idk how she has held up looking this great with very minimum work done. Like everything she got is tasteful and very very hard to detect (if she even got anything done)

Edited by IBeMe

I'd leave a tax evader, too. Pique did the right thing. :clap3:

11 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Very eloquently answered, I am glad she spoke up about all of these issues.

Rooting for Ms. Shaki, I need to get into her discography ASAP. Can someone recommend me a place to start?

1. Donde Están los Ladrones?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWaDQaO6FKsLxMhZSJcLFYtxNTWmI82OGGfw&usqp=CAU

2. Laundry Service

600x600bf-60.jpg

3. Fijación Oral, Vol. 1

600x600bf-60.jpg

55 minutes ago, Broken said:

1. Donde Están los Ladrones?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWaDQaO6FKsLxMhZSJcLFYtxNTWmI82OGGfw&usqp=CAU

2. Laundry Service

600x600bf-60.jpg

3. Fijación Oral, Vol. 1

600x600bf-60.jpg

The trinity. Unfortunately leaves out  don't godther and Shakiras Hips > God's lies 

11 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Chris has always had a crush on Shakira btw :eli: Is he single?

I think he is dating Dakota Johnson.

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold

Call him out! 

I wish she didn’t speak about the taxes, they could use it against her but good for her for naming the financial advisors… she can say it was them not ha! Innocent! 

Good for other celebs checking in on her sad Beyonce wasn’t on the list. 

Not a single woman on the list of people checking for her. Not one, not even a Spanish woman or Latina. Chris Martin is really a dear man, isn't he the only one from the list she hasn't collaborated with? He just seems like such a nice guy. Happy he's checking up on her. 

Anyway very eloquent interview. She could have still recorded music though, even in Spain. But I disagree with comments here, a relationship that is dear should take priority over work/career, that does not mean it needs to be left to rot however or be an afterthought and you also need to pick a partner who makes it his/her priority.

If she has indeed done her best, then life will be brighter and she will not have regret after the hurt. Doing your best is literally all you can do. 

Edited by BnPac

4 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

I think he is dating from Dakota Johnson.

well that is unfortunate :'( They would have been such a cute couple tbh

2 hours ago, BnPac said:

Not a single woman on the list of people checking for her. Not one, not even a Spanish woman or Latina.

and? she has mostly worked with males over and over :redface: i can only remember beyonce and rihanna back in the day

whereas she keeps working with maluma, anuel, camilo, pitbull, wyclef jean, rauw, alejandro sanz, carlos vives, BEP...

Edited by Sharapov

22 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

and? she has mostly worked with males over and over :redface: i

Nothing, just surprised both at the fact that she hasn't gotten closer with women in years either in collabs or just as industry relations and that none felt like reaching out. 

It's also possible she just forgot. Either way, I was just surprised. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.