Prolific abuser and poorly aging Brad Pitt debuts Skin care company

SupremeGoddess

https://www.vogue.com/article/le-domaine-brad-pitt-chateau-miraval/amp

… and got dragged by Vogue in its own interview :deadbanana:

Brad Pitt has not read the beauty tutorial memo.

“What’s your regimen?” I ask, with a certain amount of trepidation. “Can we have a product demonstration?”

Pitt baulks, smiling. “I’m not doing that!”

So, what do you do? Gua sha?

I don’t even know what that is.

Facials?

Rarely. I get antsy.

Did you ever imagine yourself as a beauty baron?

(Laughs). I’m not sure what a beauty baron is…

Thoughts atrl? Alongside marriages, fatherhood and wine vineyards will this be another unsuccessful business for former alcoholic Brad Pitt?

tumblr_p3ctslmzl41tzlhzko1_500.gif

Was he always this much of an idiot? Like wtf :deadbanana4:

“Maybe just talk about how your routine has evolved, then? Just don’t make it too QVC,” I suggest to the Academy Award-winning actor, hoping he might warm to the idea of applying face creams while being filmed. “I wouldn't know how to do that, unless it was a comedy,” Pitt laughs.

the Adam Sandler supporting actress' ex-husband's only "beauty" secret is alchoholism and it shows :clap3:

Starting a Skincare company in your 60s as the face of the company is a choice :skull:

I mean people in their 30s and 40s make sense because they can sell the image of preserving youth and self-care.

He should do it without him being the face.

I would say someone like Tom Cruise could sell it because he looks younger for his age, but Brad is a no :skull: 

Edited by Trent W

20 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

the Adam Sandler supporting actress' ex-husband's only "beauty" secret is alchoholism and it shows :clap3:

why is aniston on your minds all day? embarrassingly psychotic

brad pitt is literally almost 60 and looks better than you have ever looked or will ever look. if you think he’s aging badly then you’re delulu :jonny5:

19 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

brad pitt is literally almost 60 and looks better than you have ever looked or will ever look. if you think he’s aging badly then you’re delulu :jonny5:

First of all you don’t even know how I look but I’ll describe myself to you: I look glowing, youthful, mesmerizing much like my idol Angelina Jolie. Why? Because we mind our own businesses and don’t go around beating children. It does wonders for your skin when you aren’t an abusive alcoholic (and by the way alcohol does cause skin break, skin rash, and helps propaga-te other skin conditions) 

with that said brads skin looks like worn out beaten pleather that was sun dried in the Sahara desert for 48 hours straight so no thank you 

isn't it stupid, to debut a skin care company without having a skin regimen.. :skull:

Neither he nor Angelina are in the position to be selling skincare products, and both are terrible humans.  :gaycat: 

His skincare regimen is rubbing alcohol all over his face.

36 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

What are the ingredients? Cigarettes and bourbon?

wait you beat me to it :deadbanana2: 

2 hours ago, sourtwink said:

this. that hair and body... these twinks can only wish lmao

1 hour ago, DatChickDoe said:

Neither he nor Angelina are in the position to be selling skincare products, and both are terrible humans.  :gaycat: 

I bet Angelina is worse, at least he tried to resolve is problems, and her?  A saint who never fails? She started failing when she exposed him instead of dealing privately for the sake of their kids. But it was better to make a Saint Jolie. In my country we say that dirty clothes we clean inside home.

2 hours ago, SupremeGoddess said:

First of all you don’t even know how I look but I’ll describe myself to you: I look glowing, youthful, mesmerizing much like my idol Angelina Jolie. Why? Because we mind our own businesses and don’t go around beating children. It does wonders for your skin when you aren’t an abusive alcoholic (and by the way alcohol does cause skin break, skin rash, and helps propaga-te other skin conditions) 

with that said brads skin looks like worn out beaten pleather that was sun dried in the Sahara desert for 48 hours straight so no thank you 

:jonnycat:Clock it!

2 hours ago, fauxtography said:

What are the ingredients? Cigarettes and bourbon?

1 hour ago, MusicTalker said:

His skincare regimen is rubbing alcohol all over his face.

:ahh:

His face isn't one I look at and go “I want to know his skincare routine“. All I see is sun and smoking damage.

8 minutes ago, Velvet Night said:

His face isn't one I look at and go “I want to know his skincare routine“. All I see is sun and smoking damage.

This :cm:

And the way he’s promoting it in the interview and not having any knowledge about skincare or a regimen of that matter (even laughing at the idea, as if it’s not masculine to have one) makes me think this is just a money grab for him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.