LG debuts Rollable phone

arceus

s75SrNg.gif

The phone would've launched with a Snapdragon 888 CPU, with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage

Are you here for it? :coffee2:

9 minutes ago, Pop said:

no crease

bigger screen

definitely MUCH better than Samsung clunky ones

Absolutely. However I still think this would be very impractical and niche. It has the same issue as pop out front cameras that never became popular. The motor is bound to break and it's probably not very water/dust/random crumbs getting stuck between the mechanism/damage resistant

But it sure is nicer to look at and the gimmick is actually interesting

I feel like there are many downsides long term given the motor, downgrade in water resistance, build quality, lack of cases, etc. Everyone’s running out of ideas and throwing **** at the wall bringing unfinished and impractical prototypes to the market that doesn’t really solve any problems. A cute party trick to show off. I’m ready for mixed reality/AR to just takeover and bring new experiences because at the end of the day, these are phones… just with different form factors to use the same boring apps everyday.:rip: 

Can't wait to see it being used as product placement in a bunch of k-dramas. :laugh:

Weather you like it or not, Samsung and LG are coming up with new concepts and trying to innovate in some ways.  Apple is just selling the same phone every year. 

Imagine sitting and having it in your pocket and it stretches by mistake in your pocket and breaks the mechanism :rip: all this is doing is pushing people more towards “simply” having an iPhone. 

1 minute ago, Taylena said:

Apple is just selling the same phone every year. 

And they keep selling. Literally every other company right now making these new fad ideas of phones are having to make commercials to try to shade IPhones so they can sell this crap. Apple isn’t nervous, they are. :redface:

what are the dimensions?

Isn't this one very old? I remember seeing this years ago :rip:

Maybe it's officially released?

O yea, I heard about that one

was hopeful I would see it in a store, but still havent (thot it was out)

good that LG is coming back into the phone market, maybe strong?

it's interesting and yea, I also prefer it to what samsung is giving with their screen tea

but feels like this will have bigger problems?

Stop trying to make foldable phones happen. There’s a reason flip phones are stuck in the 2000s. It’s just extra. 

cute, but I want the flip phone! i know they have tried making them but they keep flopping.

ezgif-4-831b8b755b.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.