Taylor Swift - “Mastermind”

19SLAYty9

Track 13 off of midnights. Title revealed on tiktok.

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

is it the single?! 

Please not. I Won't listen then. I want the last Song to be new. Tove Lo made it bad when the Last Song was already released.

3 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Please not. I Won't listen then. I want the last Song to be new. Tove Lo made it bad when the Last Song was already released.

just checked the tiktok and it's not the lead or w/e! she's just announcing song titles at random! 

So this one must be about how She has engineered Her entire career with endless beards? :jonny:

I'm excited. It this sounds like Space Song :jonny5:

There’s no confirmation this is a single though, this is just the first track title she revealed. 

You know, I wouldn’t put it past her to film this entire video 13 times, each with a different song, and then decide what order to put these videos out in. I don’t know why she would do that, but I wouldn’t put it past her lol

I assume she's going to release a tiktok with the lead single tomorrow night and then she will announce the release date. 

4 hours ago, CameraFlashes said:

:deadbanana4:

I Always Hope the last song is a Ballad and If it's not I already dislike the song and it gives a bad impression of album 

1 hour ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I Always Hope the last song is a Ballad and If it's not I already dislike the song and it gives a bad impression of album 

how long is a strong power ballad tho if you think about it:gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.