Sia’s Unstoppable #8 on iTunes 6 years post release

1000 forms of queer

Does Sia have an official greatest hits collection? This as the lead single along with her greatest hits and some new songs/remixes..I'd be here for that. 

12 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

Does Sia have an official greatest hits collection? This as the lead single along with her greatest hits and some new songs/remixes..I'd be here for that. 

a GH was released before she got famous :rip: it doesn’t include Chandelier or Titanium etc

1 minute ago, Saint James said:

a GH was released before she got famous :rip: it doesn’t include Chandelier or Titanium etc

How can she release a GH before getting famous? 

1 minute ago, Sergi91 said:

How can she release a GH before getting famous? 

she had a career and multiple albums in Australia and UK for years before writing pop hits. I think they released the compilation because her record contract was ending, it was the last thing she did before releasing Chandelier with RCA.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Of..._(Sia_album)

1 minute ago, Saint James said:

she had a career and multiple albums in Australia and UK for years before writing pop hits. I think they released the compilation because her record contract was ending, it was the last thing she did before releasing Chandelier with RCA.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Of..._(Sia_album)

Oh I keep forgetting she used to be indie & collaborated with Christina before going mainstream. 

2 hours ago, 1000formsofacting said:

I hope this motivates her to realease 1000 forms of fear or This is acting part 2, I miss my queen so much :weeps:

dead @ your username :rip::clap3:

I think shes done w releasing studio albums tbh ever since Music got dragged to filth..

22 minutes ago, 1000 forms of queer said:

dead @ your username :rip::clap3:

I think shes done w releasing studio albums tbh ever since Music got dragged to filth..

twinsies  :fan: well, maybe she's gonna change her mind, with the success this song is having :gaycat3: