Halsey celebrates brand new "sleeper hit"

thatsmydemi

1 hour ago, GentleDance said:

she's so desperate :bibliahh:

Desperate for what? :toofunny3:

desperate would be being a fake feminist when convenient, while calling women “nothing but a *****” or being Marilyn Manson’s muse for attention :redface:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GentleDance

• Raphy23

• Ricky Wilson

• Price88

Top Posters In This Topic

:rip:

I always find if hilarious how artists have no idea how good or bad they're actually doing and its just clearly their label celebrating anything to make it look like a success. 

It’s Halsey’s world and we’re just living in it! So Good becoming a radio hit is honestly the least that the universe could do for allowing Love and Power to go under the radar so severely. :coffee:

4 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Desperate for what? :toofunny3:

desperate would be being a fake feminist when convenient, while calling women “nothing but a *****” or being Marilyn Manson’s muse for attention :redface:

I hope you're not calling Fiona, of all people, a fake feminist, please

But that's ok since the last we interacted you thought it was Hayley on my avi  :deadbanana4:

is that what they call payola now?

she's gonna break the record for the lowest peaking song to enter the top 10 on radio

On 9/20/2022 at 7:51 PM, GentleDance said:

I hope you're not calling Fiona, of all people, a fake feminist, please

But that's ok since the last we interacted you thought it was Hayley on my avi  :deadbanana4:

And was I supposed to know her? She’s a non factor, and no amount of pretentious french lighthouses will change that :sorry: 

OT: We love seeing this generation’s Kate Bush scoring another hit and making french lighthouses pressed :clap3:

On 9/20/2022 at 5:54 PM, selena_lavigne said:

top 10 on radio and not even top 5 on your spotify page :rip:

:hoetenks:

8 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

And was I supposed to know her? She’s a non factor, and no amount of pretentious french lighthouses will change that :sorry: 

Great, now that we've established that you don't know her, please refrain from posting lies about her.

8 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

this generation’s Kate Bush scoring another hit and making french lighthouses pressed :clap3:

Only the mall chanteuse's fans could be this delusional :bibliahh:

Edited by GentleDance

5 hours ago, GentleDance said:

Great, now that we've established that you don't know her, please refrain from posting lies about her.

Is she not close friends with and the muse of disgusting pedophile and sexual abuser Marilyn Manson? :mandown:

Edited by Ricky Wilson

38 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Is she not close friends with and the muse of disgusting pedophile and sexual abuser Marilyn Manson? :mandown:

Way back in 1998, 24 years with no interaction since :rip:

You've been calling her a clout chaser, a fake feminist and a critic briber, where are the receipts? 

On 9/20/2022 at 5:04 PM, Selegend said:

lmao i literally thought she was talking about that calvin harris timberlake feature cuz that MAYBE (just maybe...) will be some kind of "be kind" sized hit with time cuz of europe. 

but so good? cuz of radio? nahhh

terribleeeee streaming stats even with playlisting and stuff. no sleeper, just payola. 

So Good feels a lot bigger than Be Kind.

Congrats Queen :clap3:

This song deserves way more though. 

On 9/20/2022 at 8:47 PM, Bandito said:

It’s Halsey’s world and we’re just living in it! So Good becoming a radio hit is honestly the least that the universe could do for allowing Love and Power to go under the radar so severely. :coffee:

Umm how is this a sleeper hit when it’s not even top 50 on the hot 100? Despite having radio carrying it too? This is definitely showing why Halsey is being left in the 2010s if anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.