• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rac7d

• Bloodflowers.

• Bentley

• dirrtydiana

Camila - Kelly - Miley - Xtina would've made an interesting panel. 4 pop stars of 4 different generations 

Hopefully they end it, they literally never make stars :skull:

How do you go 21 seasons and not one winner is a successful singer :deadbanana4:

I watched the first episode of this season and Camila was the only entertaining judge. Blake coming back with his old gimmicks, love Gwen's music but she's really non-existent as a judge, and John is a great singer but he doesn't really have an interesting personality (basic comments, no real funny moments with him).

The problem with adding a generic token Latina that hates one side of her culture. 

it’s what they deserve 

Camila did what she could to save Blake John and Gwen without Kelly but it wasn’t enough. Without her I can’t imagine what the rating catastrophe would have been. Thank you queen for contributing :clap3:

They’re still paying her millions, so whose the real winner? Lol 

nobody has become a star from this show so they should be happy with whatever ratings that they get.

Edited by lovely88

2 hours ago, Bentley said:

No Kelly No ratings unfortunately Gwen Blake and John couldn’t hold it together. At least Camila pulled in what she did otherwise I’m sure it would be lower.

Camila Cabello GIF by E!

21 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Camila did what she could to save Blake John and Gwen without Kelly but it wasn’t enough. Without her I can’t imagine what the rating catastrophe would have been. Thank you queen for contributing :clap3:

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Camila did what she could to help these washed up judges 

spacer.png

Girl, I guarantee the avg Voice viewer tunes in for Blake, John and Gwen. That’s their generation. 

That’s why Ariana being a judge was such a head scratcher, but at least she has a fan base to pull in some extra numbers. Camila is an even bigger head scratcher because most people think Havana is an Ariana Grande song, disrespectfully.

I'm surprised this show still exists , the biggest star to come from it in over a decade is Melanie Martinez :skull:

The fact they thought this faceless racist will bring in younger demo only for that younger demo to tune out :deadbanana2:

They should've brought Dua Lipa if they wanted ratings, but unfortunately for them, she is booked and busy with a sold out arena and stadium tour which is not easy to book, not everyone has that demand to their credit

16 minutes ago, blueberries said:

I'm surprised this show still exists , the biggest star to come from it in over a decade is Melanie Martinez :skull:

It's Morgan Wallen

21 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

The fact they thought this faceless racist will bring in younger demo only for that younger demo to tune out :deadbanana2:

They should've brought Dua Lipa if they wanted ratings, but unfortunately for them, she is booked and busy with a sold out arena and stadium tour which is not easy to book, not everyone has that demand to their credit

The complete delusion :skull: 

The public does not know that Dua Lipa girl by name,she really would be giving the same results as Camila 

3 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

The complete delusion :skull: 

The public does not know that Dua Lipa girl by name,she really would be giving the same results as Camila 

please troll better.

dua is currently performing in front of 100ks of attendees on her SOLO HEADLINING WORLD Tour.

OT: the GP really said WHO?? 
tuned in and listened to her “voice” and switched the channel.

Ricky Wilson

49 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

most people think Havana is an Ariana Grande song

ARIANA SWEETIE IM SO SORRY :deadbanana2:

the GP doesn’t think of that song.

and it’s obvious this industry plant was forced onto the panel. In 10 years she hasn’t proven herself worth of a spot as a judge. I’m glad the ratings are suffering, it’s what they deserve for allowing her on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.