Avril ends Love Sux era; start new album

Alien.

Slay. Hopefully this next record will have a touch more variety. Love LS but I don’t want a complete remake or part 2.

Judging off of some of the scrapped tracks I don’t think we really missed out on much if she really isn’t going to release the deluxe. Now if someone could just put the rest of ‘em online that’d be much appreciated :jamming:

CRYING

NOW GIVE ME CLASSIC BALLADS SUCH AS WHEN YOU ARE GONE ALICE WISH YOU WERE HERE KEEP HOLDING ON

AYV5554.gif

thank god enough with the bad pop punk

I hope she switches it up a bit with the next album. 'Love Sux' was too samesy for me and wasn't long enough. There were more songs under three minutes than over which I am not a fan of.

I’m curious about the 6 songs she mentioned recording a couple weeks ago..LS is definitely a top Avril album for me but the leaked outtakes have me feeling like we got the best tracks so I’m indifferent to a deluxe. I do hope she changes it up a little, but her working with the exact same people as LS makes me think it’ll be more of the same thing. 

Give us another Losing Grip

I see she is working with Yungblud, hope she recreates his best song "Die For A Night" from his new album :jonny6:

Why do I feel like she's just re-recording vocals for the LS Deluxe :skull: 

But really impressed if she's really already recording new music. Love how inspired she's been the past year. 

Love Sux was my favourite release she's put out since TDBT. 

Im shook.... but Love Sux era ends after this weekend perfomances at Firefly Music Festival & iHeart Radio Festival

Avril loved Love Sux ALbum.... now give us a rock album more like Under My Skin Im ready :party:

I predict lead single in January :duca: 

37 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

did it even cross 100m on spotify yet? :deadbanana2:

Yes ages agooo is getting close to 200 million

It was honestly a fun record. And Avalanche is a one of her best songs in years. The rollout could have been way better tho. And the music videos were so low budget. 

she probably scrapped the deluxe bc of the tracks leaking :weeps: Can’t wait to see what she comes up with though :duca:

20 minutes ago, Alfred said:

She needs to get back with Max and create another GL lbr

This this this. She doesn't even necessarily need to be with Max (though she's never sounded better than on their tracks together) but I think she could make magic with some soft rock and alt rock :wanda:I'll always love whatever she puts out regardless, my stan glasses are quite figuratively glued to my face but this is my dream. A proper follow up to GL :jamming: 

Love Yungblud as a person but haven’t been feeling him new tracks. However he’s released fire in the past so can’t wait!

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

This this this. She doesn't even necessarily need to be with Max (though she's never sounded better than on their tracks together) but I think she could make magic with some soft rock and alt rock :wanda:I'll always love whatever she puts out regardless, my stan glasses are quite figuratively glued to my face but this is my dream. A proper follow up to GL :jamming: 

Yess! 

The other day I was listening to Smile - for some reason it's one of the most frequent Avril songs that comes up on my shuffle. She hit gold with that pop "soft" rock sound. As you said, she never sounded better than on those songs. I mean, Wish You Were Here? Godly. Her crystal clear vocals, the high adlibs. She does midtempo unlike anyone else. 

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Yess! 

The other day I was listening to Smile - for some reason it's one of the most frequent Avril songs that comes up on my shuffle. She hit gold with that pop "soft" rock sound. As you said, she never sounded better than on those songs. I mean, Wish You Were Here? Godly. Her crystal clear vocals, the high adlibs. She does midtempo unlike anyone else. 

YES YES YES :wanda:

16 hours ago, Alien. said:

It won't cume out within 2 years tho. We've known her :rip:. Although it's very good move for her to release new album early next year and have a bigger tour next summer. She's building up momentum for being a touring act this era so i think she will do better tour wise next time 

I was looking forward to LS deluxe ngl :chick3: Oh well, bring on the new music queen!

Give us more Under My Skin quality. A Fall To Pieces 2.0, My Happy Ending / Nobody’s Home HEAVY HITTERS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.