Caroline Polachek: "new album is very close to being finished/new music coming soon"

original_lifeline

Dear friends,
I'm very sorry to announce that my upcoming UK/EU tour is rescheduled for February, and I’ll no longer be joining Flume on tour in Australia. My three Primavera SA dates are proceeding as scheduled.

It's been an exhilarating year of playing shows and I've loved every second of it, but my new album is very close to being finished and I need more time off the road to give it the uninterrupted attention it requires. This record has been a slower process for me because of all the touring during its making (Pang would have toured years earlier if not for covid) but it's been so worth it, and the energy we've shared at these shows has gone straight into the new music. I am so grateful to have such an incredible live audience and will not let you down.

Oklou sadly will not be able to join me for the postponed EU/UK dates. A new support will be announced asap.

However, i'm excited to say that my Halloween show in London is now on Valentines day, so you now have a date (me). There's also a new show added in Oxford, my first time ever performing there. All existing tickets will be honored for the new dates (with the exception of Paris—more info on that in the next slide).

Much love and thanks your patience and understanding. New music coming (extremely) soon…
X
Caroline ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CivAdVAOyXT/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• Akhetamen

• ChapelHooker

• 4Walls

just as @Akhetamensaid:

I def feel the album won't come out before JAN/FEB23 tho

And "New music coming (extremely) soon" might mean upcoming single/s could get an October release like I imagined!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CitcjrzpDkF

On this photo we can see a sun, the smoke symbol that also is in the Billions' vinyl back cover, and 10 oysters and 9 spirals, so I feel October 9th could be Sunset+Smoke's double A-Side single release, or at least Sunset's!
Then 18th October is Pang's 3rd Bday so I reeeeeeeeeally hope something comes out by then <3

Just now, 305 said:

What happened to the EP tho :noparty:

She's giving us an album instead because she's a true artist :clap3:

Just now, 305 said:

What happened to the EP tho :noparty:

it's expanded to her sophomore album 

1 minute ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

So maybe new single next month and album early 2023?

something's really coming before the year ends :smile:

I hope the album includes Bunny Is A Rider, Billions and Long Road Point and she keeps the stylistic choice for this album aesthetic. The black background with the vague looking photos of herself lmaooo. Excited to see its release. 

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Long Road Point Home

it was a cute B-side moment, but we don't need it to take place of another original song from her

36 minutes ago, SapphireSky said:

I don't believe her 

Then believe me it’s really happening heard a a lot from  it if not all of it and it’s amazing 

21 minutes ago, teddytears said:

Then believe me it’s really happening heard a a lot from  it if not all of it and it’s amazing 

well spill :gaydonnacat1:

***** this better be good because I cant make the new date. Selling my 5 tix for Feb 14 in London if anyone is interested :eli:

perched :jonny5: Billions is still probably my SOTY

28 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

well spill :gaydonnacat1:

If she annonces the lead or the album I will 

i just don’t want to ruin it like I did with  weyes album and for now I don’t even know what’s on the album yet I just heard random album sessions

44 minutes ago, teddytears said:

If she annonces the lead or the album I will 

i just don’t want to ruin it like I did with  weyes album and for now I don’t even know what’s on the album yet I just heard random album sessions

Now what happened to Weyes' album pls

5 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Now what happened to Weyes' album pls

Haha nothing I spill some tea long ago and now it’s getting released 

1 minute ago, teddytears said:

Haha nothing I spill some tea long ago and now it’s getting released 

Was it good tho? any case i'm jealous that you got to hear it!

I don't think she will put out "Smoke" and "Sunset" at the same time, tho 

• 2 weeks later...

hurry up, hoe :bam:

On 9/20/2022 at 8:44 PM, BlackAura said:

This wil be a monumental album... :jonny5:

Fax

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.