Oliver Hudson talking about Xtina’s diva attitude on Nashville set

Anye

11 hours ago, Champagne said:

It’s been a rough few weeks for the Christina haters.

Thats Good Christina Aguilera GIF

We know they RAN here.

23 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

We know they RAN here.

Yep. Came to drag and then served up crickets when they realized it was a positive thread about Xtina 

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

2 hours ago, Champagne said:

Yep. Came to drag and then served up crickets when they realized it was a positive thread about Xtina 

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Mastersthe title got them good.

i will admit that I thought an Xtina hater created the thread because they were fuming about her Grammy nominations lol

14 hours ago, Champagne said:

11 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

i will admit that I thought an Xtina hater created the thread because they were fuming about her Grammy nominations lol

:lakitu:

On 9/20/2022 at 5:33 PM, Anye said:

:fan: I see what you did with the tiltle

Christina is a genuine one on the one hand she's honest when it's warranted on the other she's also down to earth and gracious :heart2: we do love multidimennsional Latin Legend!

On 9/21/2022 at 5:12 AM, Champagne said:

giphy.gif

Nah she was a ***** to work with on Nashville. (I was on set.) But happy this person had a good experience!

edit: i will say i would rather work with Xtina again then Hayden. Talk about the ******* worst.

Edited by karron0624
Explain

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

Nah she was a ***** to work with on Nashville. (I was on set.) But happy this person had a good experience!

edit: i will say i would rather work with Xtina again then Hayden. Talk about the ******* worst.

When people say things like this they always leave out all details. Let's try this again what did Christina and Hayden (EXACTLY) do to make you think they were both b words :alexz2:

34 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

When people say things like this they always leave out all details. Let's try this again what did Christina and Hayden (EXACTLY) do to make you think they were both b words :alexz2:

Xtina:

Show up late to the set constantly (its a twelve hour film day and we all know what you signed up for. Its an issue if your part begins filming at 10:00, so you need to be on set at 8:30/9:00 for hair makeup and directing, and you arrive at 10:30/11:00. Sometimes  we can shoot other scenes while we get you ready, but you are now messing with everyone else’s schedule.

Both:

Diva attitude is annoying on a 12 hour shift no matter who you are. Connie was the nicest person you could ever meet, was actually one of the stars of the show and had no problem talking and thanking the cast, even on nights we left at 11:00pm, while Xtina gave you this indifferent cold shoulder, and Hayden spoke down to everyone. Like at one point Hayden was even speaking down to Connie and we were all like ??. Even when Connie was actively trying to leave the show and hoping it would get cancelled she never treated anyone like that. 

Both:

Unnecessary film retakes. (Title says it all). There is being a perfectionist as in you want the product to be seen in the best light, and then there is just wanting you to be seen in your best light regardless of the product. It wasnt as bad as with Xtina because, she was a guest for two or three episodes?, so whatever we will give you what you need. But when you are the main star on a series and its constant…

Hayden: 
Bringing unnecessary family drama into filming that would have gotten anyone else fired, but can’t be specific.

Xtina:

Pre-show-demands for a guest appearance. Most of these are actually very publicly known, while there are others that are under NDAs. There are also a lot of pre-show demands (i looked  it up) that are actually false too but i dont know if i can confirm or deny which ones are true or not. This also sours opinions of the cast if we have the demands before you even say hi or kiss my ass. ?

And thats just getting started.

But also let me clarify something else, I did not say they were *******, i said they were a ***** to work with, compared to other main stars like Connie. Just because someone is hard to work with/demanding, etc. doesnt make them a *****, so dont put words in my mouth i didnt say. We all have demanding co-workers where you look hear you’re working with them and you’re like “just breathe, it’ll be ok.”  cause you know itll be a rough shift. Thats what you go into work with these two. But personality wise, i dont know Xtina because i doubt anyone (even the main cast) got to hang out with Xtina, cause the girl was busy when she was here. (I.e she would show up to filming then leave). A lot of the main cast were nice because, its Nashville and all of our stars actually do like to get to know and talk to regular people. Even Hayden, outside of work, was pretty cool i guess, but talking down to people you work with while you work with them is a no-no.

MadonnasBoyfriend
6 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Xtina:

Show up late to the set constantly (its a twelve hour film day and we all know what you signed up for. Its an issue if your part begins filming at 10:00, so you need to be on set at 8:30/9:00 for hair makeup and directing, and you arrive at 10:30/11:00. Sometimes  we can shoot other scenes while we get you ready, but you are now messing with everyone else’s schedule.

Both:

Diva attitude is annoying on a 12 hour shift no matter who you are. Connie was the nicest person you could ever meet, was actually one of the stars of the show and had no problem talking and thanking the cast, even on nights we left at 11:00pm, while Xtina gave you this indifferent cold shoulder, and Hayden spoke down to everyone. Like at one point Hayden was even speaking down to Connie and we were all like ??. Even when Connie was actively trying to leave the show and hoping it would get cancelled she never treated anyone like that. 

Both:

Unnecessary film retakes. (Title says it all). There is being a perfectionist as in you want the product to be seen in the best light, and then there is just wanting you to be seen in your best light regardless of the product. It wasnt as bad as with Xtina because, she was a guest for two or three episodes?, so whatever we will give you what you need. But when you are the main star on a series and its constant…

Hayden: 
Bringing unnecessary family drama into filming that would have gotten anyone else fired, but can’t be specific.

Xtina:

Pre-show-demands for a guest appearance. Most of these are actually very publicly known, while there are others that are under NDAs. There are also a lot of pre-show demands (i looked  it up) that are actually false too but i dont know if i can confirm or deny which ones are true or not. This also sours opinions of the cast if we have the demands before you even say hi or kiss my ass. ?

And thats just getting started.

But also let me clarify something else, I did not say they were *******, i said they were a ***** to work with, compared to other main stars like Connie. Just because someone is hard to work with/demanding, etc. doesnt make them a *****, so dont put words in my mouth i didnt say. We all have demanding co-workers where you look hear you’re working with them and you’re like “just breathe, it’ll be ok.”  cause you know itll be a rough shift. Thats what you go into work with these two. But personality wise, i dont know Xtina because i doubt anyone (even the main cast) got to hang out with Xtina, cause the girl was busy when she was here. (I.e she would show up to filming then leave). A lot of the main cast were nice because, its Nashville and all of our stars actually do like to get to know and talk to regular people. Even Hayden, outside of work, was pretty cool i guess, but talking down to people you work with while you work with them is a no-no.

Now this is a serve and much more realistic and believable. It actually fits too. Love real behind the scenes story not the fake pr stuff in the op. As for the b word it's kinda hard to tell what word was supposed to be there when all I see is a bunch of *** everywhere lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.