AGUILERA is 7x nominated to Latin Grammy & 2x Grammy Anglo

ReH2o

This is absolutely fabulous for Christina 'Industry Darling' Aguilera. We love a.nominated Queen.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bad_vocal_technique

• PopNStuff

• KatyPrismSpirit

• La Reina

we need her to win 2-3 Grammys at least. she needs new ones to put in her mantle.

ezgif-2-2b2d66a641.gif

Just now, popmusicisdead said:

we need her to win 2-3 Grammys at least. she needs new ones to put in her mantle.

ezgif-2-2b2d66a641.gif

wait wheres this gif from :chick3:

16 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

wait wheres this gif from :chick3:

Christinas house from a few years ago. I remember people were saying how it was racist that her maids were latina.

44 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Christinas house from a few years ago. I remember people were saying how it was racist that her maids were latina.

Most domestic workers in California - especially Los Angeles - are Latinas. Why would anyone hate on these women wanting to make a decent living? They're the racist for assuming being maids is a bad thing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8CC779JPy5/

We need that collab

38 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

Most domestic workers in California - especially Los Angeles - are Latinas. Why would anyone hate on these women wanting to make a decent living? They're the racist for assuming being maids is a bad thing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8CC779JPy5/

We need that collab

Its atrl, do u even need to ask lol

why did she not acknowledge the noms yet? 

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

why did she not acknowledge the noms yet? 

She's probably decorating her house for Halloween. But hope she does soon.

Omg she needs to do la reina she would kill it and would be best performance  of the night just her in a gown her with a mariachi band :worship2:

Edited by K@rm@

37 minutes ago, Cloy said:

You guys put too much stock in awards given by old farts. The GP does not care. 

Especially about the Latin Grammys. :toofunny2:

no shade, I’m a Latino but it’s true. :sorry:

15 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

Good for her. I love seeing my 00's girls win :clap3:

It’s really interesting to see where they are all at now. Almost all the 00’s girls are happy and winning in their own way :clap3:

Edited by Champagne

1 hour ago, Cloy said:

Why should the gp give a ****? :rip: what makes the Grammys hold value is that its an peer VOTED industry award show with a high repetoire that many music fans and musicians care about.

Also the users Saying “especially Latin Grammys” why is it that when Latin music gets acknowledged its not seen as a “big deal” to you? lol

1 hour ago, Cloy said:

the Gp does not care about anything tho let's be real. they don't care about sales or charts either

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.