AGUILERA is 7x nominated to Latin Grammy & 2x Grammy Anglo

ReH2o

:deadbanana2:

Hopefully, she will be able to catch up with Pitbull (a 7x Latin Grammy winner).  

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bad_vocal_technique

• PopNStuff

• KatyPrismSpirit

• La Reina

The EP was garbage but I hope she wins something, especially when she'll be competing with trash like Bad Bunny and such.

12 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

they have equal amount of noms i believe. 

21 minutes ago, kandicha said:

I think she and Rosalia are tied for most nominated female artist

It's Rosalía with 9 noms. There are some categories that were not announced in the livestream. 

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

The EP was garbage but I hope she wins something, especially when she'll be competing with trash like Bad Bunny and such.

You know that is a lie. The album is beautiful and very well crafted.

5 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

It's Rosalía with 9 noms. There are some categories that were not announced in the livestream. 

I'm not 100% sure because I'm a little confused about how the credits for each nomination work - but after going through the nominations document I think the reason they were saying Rosalía only had 7 noms is that Motomami's nomination for Best Engineered Album only goes to the engineers, not her, and Hentai's nomination for Best Short Form Music Video only goes to the music video director, not her. So Motomami and its songs got 9 nominations total but Rosalía's name is only on 7 of the nominations - which would make her and Christina tied

Edited by kandicha

31 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I believe shes the most nominated female artist of the ceremony. i will check it twice

It is Rosalia.

2 minutes ago, Aramis said:

I can't believe y'all perched for Latin Grammy nominations. The bar is in hell.

because the most prestigious music prize for Spanish language isn't a big deal? its the seething for me!

It's what she deserves...

Iia6ZO5.gif

I really hope she wins one of the major categories like AOTY or SOTY.

I'm a fan and I'm happy for her but I don't understand why she got 7 nominations. PMM and Santo were cute but that's about it. Liberation was way better.

8 minutes ago, Aramis said:

What an UGLY XENOPHOBIC comment to make. It's the most important award for Latin music, motherf-cker! Quién mierda te pensás que sos para tratar a nuestra música como algo inferior, cuando tu país no deja de sacar porquerías sin melodías.

11 minutes ago, Aramis said:

The racism jumped out. Wow

3 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

I'm a fan and I'm happy for her but I don't understand why she got 7 nominations. PMM and Santo were cute but that's about it. Liberation was way better.

She performed privately for the voters when she did the Ruben Blades tribute  and had everyone shooked with her talent. That and the grammy performance too.

Wow congratulations Xtina!!

Aguilera is such a great album! Can’t wait for EP 3

25 minutes ago, Aramis said:

Let's try to keep the racism down this morning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.