ALMA - Summer Really Hurt Us.

Joesuxx

I love this one - wish it were a little longer. Looking forward to see how the project looks in full - she's hinted at an EP but we'll have heard the majority by the time it comes out. 

This is great! It does remind me of another song I can't put my finger on though.

13 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Surely she hasn't released 3 singles for an album that's still a good 3/4 months away? The other day she was talking about her girlfriends reaction to her EP on insta stories so maybe we're getting a little 6track first or something. 

Just now, Joesuxx said:

Surely she hasn't released 3 singles for an album that's still a good 3/4 months away? The other day she was talking about her girlfriends reaction to her EP on insta stories so maybe we're getting a little 6track first or something. 

Have U Seen Her's rollout was absolutely tragic, I hope this one won't be as bad... :rip: 

I'm kinda liking all 3 of the songs so far idk... I hope the album won't be released in parts/EPs like HUSH was. that was unnecessary.

31 minutes ago, FireFade said:

I'm kinda liking all 3 of the songs so far idk... I hope the album won't be released in parts/EPs like HUSH was. that was unnecessary.

Oh i forgot about that and now i'm nervous 

An amazing song :clap3:Such a bop!

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.