• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GiftFromGod

• ALΞX

• nadiamendell

• gagacasanova

I'm so glad someone posted it ?. This is one of her best single covers ever. I hope the music follows suit. The documentary made me listen to her discography and she's so damn talented.

Shania hardly ever disappoints. Can't wait to hear this :duca:

That single cover is a serve. Anticipating this :duca: 

Love the single cover. Now was a bit boring to me, im interested in the sound she is going for this time around. 

I am so excited for this. I know a lot of people were disappointed in 'Now' but I love it and I can't wait to see what she does next.

That single cover really is amazing :jonny:

Ngl I was incredibly disappointed in Now. I only use like 5 songs from it, and out of those 5 none of them really hit me like the songs from the diamond albums do. Hoping this is an improvement.

Pleeeeease be good, lord. Every now and then I listen to a song from COO or Up and I'm always blown away by how amazing they still are. Show us you still got it :jonny5:

I just hope there is less processing on her voice this time around.  Now was really brought down by the vocal effects.

YES Queen. :jonny6:

I never thought she would release another album that soon (yes I know it's been 5 years since Now but the last time she took 15 years  :skull: )

oh shes coming to snatch those country Grammys just before the deadline huh 

38 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

A snippet on her TikTok.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRaDbb2u/

Yas at the 80s vibes with this. I hope this picks up on adult radio stations worldwide :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.