Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• dan13

• abrahamjmr

• KatyPrismSpirit

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

She is movie poison :rip:

Yep, and no one really cares

Good, hopefully she stops wasting her time with acting, especially as five to ten minute cameos in films that do nothing for her celebrity or brand. However, it's not "Taylor's Amsterdam" :rip: Also, the critic says the actors' performances are good, but they can't save a misdirected movie, so..

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Good, hopefully she stops wasting her time with acting, especially as five to ten minute cameos in films that do nothing for her celebrity or brand. However, it's not "Taylor's Amsterdam" :rip: Also, the critic says the actors' performances are good, but they can't save a misdirected movie, so..

If it's Shakira's Zootopa and Beyonce's The Lion King, then it's Taylor's Amsterdam. :cm: 

Just now, Assassin said:

If it's Shakira's Zootopa and Beyonce's The Lion King, then it's Taylor's Amsterdam. :cm: 

I'm aware of the trend I just think it's dumb. Even in Beyonce's case she's only present for maybe 15% of the film. It should be Margot Robbie's Amsterdam or Jennifer Hudson's Cats or Ginnifer Goodwin's Zootopia.. you know, people who are actually in 90% of the movie..

Isn't Taylor in like 1 and a half scenes :rip: I fail to see how this could possibly be considered "her" movie

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Isn't Taylor in like 1 and a half scenes :rip: I fail to see how this could possibly be considered "her" movie

You must be new here. That's all it's takes to become Taylor's Amsterdam on here.

OT: I don't let other people make decisions for me on a movie I have not seen. I own a brain and like to watch a film and react to it myself

it what that abuser David O' Russel and his BFF Margot Robbie deserves :clap3:

This insane cast :deadvision: 

There needs to be more than a dozen halfway decent screenwriters in Hollywood :ace: All these greenlit monstrosities :rip: 

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

it what that abuser David O' Russell and his BFF Margot Robbie deserves :clap3:

How am I just learning of this :ace: Why am I not surprised :ace: 

She needs to stop taking these 5 second cameo roles in terrible ensemble films that she thinks will be hits because of the strength of the other cast members. Once again, she’s the most famous person in the cast so she’ll be the face of the fallout and backlash despite only having a few minutes of screen time.

Taylor should stop doing movies and just stick to music IMO

i’m a big Swiftie but i’ve never seen any movies she’s ever been in except The Lorax :skull:

6 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

She needs to stop taking these 5 second cameo roles in terrible ensemble films that she thinks will be hits because of the strength of the other cast members. Once again, she’s the most famous person in the cast so she’ll be the face of the fallout and backlash despite only having a few minutes of screen time.

No she won’t, y’all really over estimate stuff like this ?

6 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

The only way I can even rationalize her poor decision making is that she thinks by working in these ensemble films, she's networking and making connections for when she goes all out for Oscars, Emmys, or Tonys later in her career. Like, as bad as Cats was, having Andrew Lloyd Webber as a supporter is pretty big for any future musical ventures she might pursue. But overall right now it's just hurting her image and we have to clean up the online mess as her fanbase. :rip: 

They're dragging David, not the cast. So Taylor will not be suffering from this.

Tay coming one stop closer for REGT status :clap3:

Razzie

Emmy

Grammy

Tony :heart:

Just now, abrahamjmr said:

They're dragging David, not the cast. So Taylor will not be suffering from this.

true. she already suffered when she did cats and the whole world was laughing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.