• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• BnPac

• Lovett

• brenda-walsh

8 hours ago, Scorp said:

She's so loyal to Urban. Even back when Usher, Chris, Kelly all left for pop/edm she SPAMMED urban with her songs and now she's even bigger than them and is STILL feeding her radio core. She is a genius and her music will be spun for decades to come because of it. Sis thinks she's still 27 so let her twerk, cause controversy and have fun.

You ain't never lied. I'd prefer Cuff It as the next single but what ima do? Nothing but sit here and watch. I must say I'm super curious to see how church girl performs. 

This is the only song on the album I haven’t really gotten into :deadbanana2: But that could also be one of the reasons why to push it I guess. Releasing singles in the streaming era is weird. Do you wanna push songs that aren’t getting as much love so they stream higher or just push ones that are already getting love organically?

She really needs to bring double single era back. CUFF IT for pop radio and this song is for rhythmic radio like C'MON :deadbanana4:

42 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

Awful song :doc:

ALIEN SUPERSTAR, MOVE and THIQUE are begging to be hits.

:ahh:

Only potential hits left are Cuff it and AS (at first I thought that Cozy had potential, but it kinda goes nowhere  and lacks final punch)

20 hours ago, FAN said:

This is such a stupid choice

Truly the Camila of Destiny’s Child with these single choices.

Camila Cabello GIF by E!

So the era is ending without even starting..

Justice for Alien Superstar

3 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Awful song :doc:

ALIEN SUPERSTAR, MOVE and THIQUE are begging to be hits.

:rip:

5 hours ago, Raptus said:

Only potential hits left are Cuff it and AS (at first I thought that Cozy had potential, but it kinda goes nowhere  and lacks final punch)

Heated has potential to be a cute little hit for her too. :jamming:

What is she doing?! Is this going to pop as well? Bey is officially an old maiden for choosing this as a single 

hopefully she's pulling a Dua where she knew Levitating was the obvious smash hit off the album, but she saved it for 6 months later to extend the era

but that's just me being optimistic 

CHURCH GIRL

Apple Music:
#88 Malta (NE)

Deezer:

CUFF IT

YouTube:

Apple Music:
#5 Fiji (+2)
#16 Grenada (+19)
#19 Malta (-2)
#25 Kenya (+1)
#26 Guyana (-5)
#32 Brazil (+6)
#36 Sweden (+3)
#41 Canada (+4)
#46 Malawi (+20)
#47 Bermuda (-11)
#54 Poland (+17)
#57 Slovenia (+10)
#59 Anguilla (-20)
#61 Cyprus (+6)
#62 Zimbabwe (+17)
#69 Slovakia (+14)
#79 Norway (+13)
#97 Latvia (+3)
#100 Iceland (-57)

I like Church Girl but Cuff It is a whole smash waiting to happen :gaycat6: what is she thinking

i gotta be honest lol i was listening to Cuff It clean version and it really sucks. Maybe she's onto something with CG....

42 minutes ago, simon said:

DId this actually impact today, or did she pull it like she did Summer Renaissance. :coffee2:

Pushed back til October 4th. Hopefully that means they’re reconsidering this awful decision and will be changing to Cuff It.

This sounds like a radio smash though y'all sleep :lmao: y'all know she thinks she's more of a Mary J/Monica than a Madonna/Gaga. She CLEARLY doesn't like that Matthew solidified her as a main poo girl GLOBALLY when she's always loved these ghetto bops. Now watch she go ALL OUT for this :bibliahh: I love her so much basbhshshssbnshshshshshshs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.