Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• BnPac

• Armani?

• Scorp

1 hour ago, wehavetostan said:

followed by All Up In Your Mind :zzz:

Exposing your trash taste by comparing God Off The Sofa to All Up Your Mid:zzz:

Church Girl would work as a Urban single, but we all know she isnt sending Cuff It to Pop radio then

Twitter Hive should spam Parkwood account. Aint no way they're that dumb

Now do it baby stick baby do it baby stick it baby do it baby spin now spin it baby do it 

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Exposing your trash taste by comparing God Off The Sofa to All Up Your Mid:zzz:

POTS is a much better song than AUIYM but neither scream single

16 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Church Girl would work as a Urban single, but we all know she isnt sending Cuff It to Pop radio then

Twitter Hive should spam Parkwood account. Aint no way they're that dumb

Twinkie Clark getting the last mf laugh :lmao:all the church controversy, the Kanye cosign, the obvious dance breakdown coming this is the one she wanted all along and ***** we got it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

a BOP.

I can see this doing well on Urban

If only they sent it there....

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

No, they were planning to send it but no impact date was confirmed. It was then cancelled.

OT: I like "CHURCH GIRL" but there is absolutely no reason to be sending to radio over "CUFF IT" which is actively start to smash globally right now. It's a dumb decision and anyone stating otherwise is lying to themselves.

hmm well the tweet said it had been serviced to pop radio and they also put the song to #1 on TTH

11 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

hmm well the tweet said it had been serviced to pop radio and they also put the song to #1 on TTH

It was listed as "Cool New Music" on All Access, it wasn't serviced to pop radio

1 hour ago, AdrianNicki said:

I've never understood the hype behind Cuff It. It's one of the less interesting songs off the album imo. Alien Superstar >>

Me too however cuff it is the moment right now. Not church girl.

Edited by sillycilla

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

It was listed as "Cool New Music" on All Access, it wasn't serviced to pop radio

nevertheless i don't think we should be getting worked up over this. her team already put Cuff It on TTH and once it goes even more viral on tiktok + high views when (hopefully) the visuals drop, radio will start playing it and she'll have no choice but to make it an official single 

The only scenario where this makes sense is cause the visuals are coming by october 4th and this song has the best mv hands down, if not....

10 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

nevertheless i don't think we should be getting worked up over this. her team already put Cuff It on TTH and once it goes even more viral on tiktok + high views when (hopefully) the visuals drop, radio will start playing it and she'll have no choice but to make it an official single 

It didn't have an adds date or anything though

1 hour ago, AdrianNicki said:

I've never understood the hype behind Cuff It. It's one of the less interesting songs off the album imo. Alien Superstar >>

It’s doing well on streaming and sales, that’s why we need it as the second single

39 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Twinkie Clark getting the last mf laugh :lmao:all the church controversy, the Kanye cosign, the obvious dance breakdown coming this is the one she wanted all along and ***** we got it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

twinkie clark getting the bag after years of fighting to get her publishing back! all that lost money now being restored from a Beyonce sample

beyonce is correcting music history

ImaginativeInfatuatedBunny-max-1mb.gif

• ATRL Moderator

The fact that Cuff It is literally right there just waiting to smash globally :skull:

She's so annoying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.