Beyoncé - "CHURCH GIRL"

Hector

14 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

#ThankYouKanyeWest

spacer.png

It has nothing to do with him. They already pushed it as the 2nd single on album's week, we were just hoping that they had changed their minds considering 4 other songs mopped the floor with it with no push. 

Anyway she's a haters' wet dream. Her eras have been such a wasted potential and momentum for a decade now. She doesn't try, she barely acknowledges her music, she barely promotes, if at all. She can't choose singles to save her life, she doesn't engage, there's little left for stans' enjoyment. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• BnPac

• Lovett

• brenda-walsh

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

watch the next single be Plastic off the Sofa 

followed by All Up In Your Mind :zzz:

I like "Church Girl" BUT: Of all the smashes on this album, she decided to go with the ONE song that could've easily been left out of the album, and no one would've cared/noticed. Even the transition around it is meh. 

46 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Omg can u stop being delusional for once? :rip:

She's going to let Cuff It ROT!

Can you stop acting like your opinion is a fact for once and ignore me if you don’t like mine? :rip:

1 minute ago, flashback3301 said:

I like "Church Girl" BUT: Of all the smashes on this album, she decided to go with the ONE song that could've easily been left out of the album, and no one would've cared/noticed. Even the transition around it is meh. 

I like it, too, and I think it would do great as an Urban/Rhy single, but why not Cuff It when it's organically growing into a big song? 

34 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

watch the next single be Plastic off the Sofa 

then we celebrate :celestial4:

Literally worst song of the album...it can't get worse :deadbanana2:

Edit: nevermind somehow I thought this was about I'm That Girl.

Still. Make it make sense.

the fact that ATRL are having meltdowns and are fuming over CG being a single only shows signs that the GP will love it and it will be a immense success! 

We really won if you think about it. Top 10 incoming 

charts discussion] Gaga makes Spotify history - Charts & Sales - ATRL

the girls who get CG, get it and i'm not surprised its not the ATRL crowd

i said from Day 1 that CG was the "Upgrade U" urban hit of the era that will resonate with the streets & now she is getting her shine

She soo unserious :rip: I still love CG but its definitely not what I expected as a 2nd single.

Folks were gonna be hot regardless what she chose, but AS and Cuff It could have easily been smashes if her team cared to push them. 

But here for it smashing anyways, its not for everyone but it goes off for those that get it :gaycatina1:

You Have to be ******* kidding me , this must be a joke :ace:

Not the WORST song on the album :ace:

CUFF IT and AS are RIGHT in front of your face :psyduck:

19 minutes ago, dreampop said:

the fact that ATRL are having meltdowns and are fuming over CG being a single only shows signs that the GP will love it and it will be a immense success! 

But the GP already LOVES Cuff It, and it's organically growing all over the world...

Poor Cuff & Alien, deserves better.

Although i like Church Girl, but the other two are >>

30 minutes ago, dreampop said:

The GP already said no to CG when it was added to TTH and went nowhere. :coffee2: Now they're massively enjoying CI and Bey/her incompetent team are still trying to push a polarising song that will go nowhere.

I've never understood the hype behind Cuff It. It's one of the less interesting songs off the album imo. Alien Superstar >>

First 'Alien Superstar' gained such a great reception and showed a big potential to be a hit, now "Cuff It' is doing the same thing and yet Beyonce and her team decided to push "Church Girl", I- :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.