• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• BnPac

• Lovett

• brenda-walsh

I know this song gets a lot of hate from the Hive but I ******* LOVE IT 

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Edited by getBusy

It was clear they wanted to make Church Girl the 2nd single on album's week. It speaks volume knowing they listened to the album like all of us. I LOVE Church Girl, way more than AS and CI. Actually CI would be my 15th fave song but I can admit it makes for a better single. 

Anyway, what can you do? When people have the key and a map to the door and still can't find their way out, it's time to give up. 

this is low key a smart decision. a lot of people praise this song as one of the best of the year and the best song on renaissance. Just happy a second single is being released. maybe this has a dope visual ?

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

She just squanders her legacy away, it's sad

oh the dramatics over a radio single :ahh:this song isnt even a bad single choice

Church Girl is a literal SKIP on the album. Possibly the only skip and they choose this raggedy ass single when Alien Superstar and Cuff It were/are going viral. A SICK woman. 

Maybe they'll make SR the pop single... 

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

oh the dramatics over a radio single :ahh:this song isnt even a bad single choice

It isn't just a radio single, it's absolutely everything she does, bad choice after bad choice.  This ERA has been handled SO poorly

The song ISN'T a bad single choice, but Cuff It is rising WW, why wouldn't you send it to radio? 

hmmm didn't she also send Summer Ren to radio when the album was originally released? i dont think this is the meltdown people in here are trying to make it 

The way no one is really asking for this. :lmao:

“Cuff It” is the obvious choice since it’s on the verge and is literally perfect sonically for this time of year, but ok. :rip:

I don't know a DUMB3R artist/team :bibliahh:

Even ignoring the current SMASHERY off Cuff It right now and it's painfully obvious radio potential... CHURCH GIRL??? :bibliahh:

That song does NOT give single like can they be fr? :rip: There are at least TEN other non-CI songs I would suggest before CG :bibliahh:

I hate her!!!

5 minutes ago, Machete said:

I don't know a DUMB3R artist/team :bibliahh:

Even ignoring the current SMASHERY off Cuff It right now and it's painfully obvious radio potential... CHURCH GIRL??? :bibliahh:

That song does NOT give single like can they be fr? :rip: There are at least TEN other non-CI songs I would suggest before CG :bibliahh:

I hate her!!!

She really doesn’t want anybody to stan for her anymore :bibliahh: I’m sick to my stomach

29 minutes ago, Draper. said:

But Bey songs usually take more time to climb Pop radio than Rhythmic/Urban. So she could send it to Pop now and Rhythmic/Urban when she hits top 10 there or when organically those formats start playing it.

Omg can u stop being delusional for once? :rip:

She's going to let Cuff It ROT!

Alien and Cuff stans argued for nothing. I love mess

spacer.png

Edited by Quiqui4eva

The fact that this is so many people's least favorites :priceless: If I'm remembering correctly at least.

I don't even care anymore, the fact that she got BMS to be a big hit alone is fine by me if she wants to do **** like this even with Cuff It sitting pretty as single #2 for months.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.