UK Mid: David Guetta x Bebe Rexha #1 | BLACKPINK #1, Rina Sawayama #2

Lovett

U79vHNG.png

Official First Look Chart: Full Update
Source: OCC

1 David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)
2 Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me
3 Eliza Rose & Interplanetary Criminal - B.O.T.A. (Baddest Of Them All)
4 OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried
5 Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl
6 KSI feat. Tom Grennan - Not Over Yet
7 James Hype & Miggy Dela Rosa - Ferrari
8 Elton John & Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer
9 David Guetta, Becky Hill & Ella Henderson - Crazy What Love Can Do
10 Luude & Mattafix - Big City Life

11 Central Cee - Doja
12 Chris Brown - Under the Influence
13 Harry Styles - Late Night Talking
14 Aitch & Ed Sheeran - My G
15 Steve Lacy - Bad Habit
16 LF SYSTEM - Afraid to Feel
17 Anne-Marie & Aitch - PSYCHO *
18 Bru-C - No Excuses
19 Burna Boy feat. Ed Sheeran - For My Hand
20 BLACKPINK - Shut Down *

22 Tom Odell - Another Love
23 Rosa Linn - SNAP
24 Harry Styles - As It Was
(anywhere from #25-29) Cian Ducrot - All for You
30 Burna Boy - Last Last

31 Montell Fish - Hotel *
32 Fred again.. & Swedish House Mafia feat. Future - Turn On The Lights again..
33 Oxlade - KU LO SA (A COLORS SHOW)
37 Rema - Calm Down

Edited by MrLovett

Congrats to bebe she deserves the success.

David guetta has 2 songs in the top 10 in the UK damn. I much prefer crazy what love can do over bebes song btw. Too bad pop radio in the states wont touch it

I'm guessing Capaldi isnt gonna have as strong of a chokehold on the Uk anymore huh?

Bebe :clap3:

24 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

David Guetta smashing during recessions only :skull:

people always go for cheap stuff during those anyway

2 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

David guetta has 2 songs in the top 10 in the UK damn. I much prefer crazy what love can do over bebes song btw. Too bad pop radio in the states wont touch it

It's the 5th biggest gainer on Pop radio right now, tho.

Bebe blocking Lewis thank god

Britney still in the Top 10 :jonnycat:

a little push from Elton will make this song hit #1 for sure :jonny6:

And congrats Bebe :clap3:

3 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

It's the 5th biggest gainer on Pop radio right now, tho.

I think he meant Crazy What Love Can Do

OT:Yes Bebe and BP:gaycat:

6 hours ago, MrLovett said:

37 Rema - Calm Down

Is Selena not credited?

3 hours ago, Fifteen said:

Is Selena not credited?

No, remixes don't get credited the majority of the time. They count towards the original.

7 hours ago, MrLovett said:

No, remixes don't get credited the majority of the time. They count towards the original.

Didn't know, thank u:heart:

blackpink-born-pink-album-uk-number-1-pink-venom-shut-down-rose-jisoo-jennie-lisa-blink-lp.jpg?width=796&mode=stretch

BLACKPINK lead what looks set to be an all-new Official Albums Chart Top 5 this week, with BORN PINK tracking for the top spot.

The K-pop superstars – comprising Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa – see their second studio album start at Number 1 midweek, with what could prove a new career peak for the group. Previously, BLACKPINK enjoyed Top 40 success with 2019 EP Kill This Love (40) and 2020 record The Album (2).

But there’s still all to play for, as Japanese-British singer-songwriter Rina Sawayama eyes her first-ever UK Top 40 album with Hold The Girl (2). Her 2020 debut SAWAYAMA peaked in the Official Albums Chart Top 100 at Number 80.

London-formed rock group Suede look set to score their ninth Top 10 album this week with comeback record Autofiction (3). Should it hold on, it’ll prove the highest-charting record for members Brett Anderson, Mat Osman, Simon Gilbert, Richard Oakes and Neil Codling since 1999’s Head Music (1). See Suede’s colourful Official Charts history here.

Marcus Mumford could claim his first-ever solo Top 10 record with (self-titled); his first release outside of Mumford & Sons. Tracking at Number 4 at the midweek mark, it’d become the British-American singer-songwriter’s fifth Top 10 LP across his entire career.

album-marcus-2.jpg?width=0&height=0

The last entry of what may prove an all-new Top 5 comes courtesy of psychedelic rockers Pink Floyd with 1977 album Animals (5). Having peaked at Number 2 upon its original release 45 years ago, the album could return to the chart following a long-awaited reissue, Animals (2018 remix), complete with brand-new artwork.

Eyeing a Top 20 entry are The Stranglers, with a reissue of their 2006 record Suite XVI (12). A remaster of the English rockers’ 16th studio album could see it achieve a new best, having previously peaked at Number 89. See The Stranglers’ full Official Charts history here.

Elsewhere, Illinois export Lissie is on track to score her fifth Top 20 album with Carving Canyons (18). The singer-songwriter, born Elisabeth Corrin Marcus, previously enjoyed success with 2010 debut Catching A Tiger (12), 2013’s Back To Forever (16), 2016 release My Wild West (16) and 2018 LP Castles (9).

US rock outfit Creedence Clearwater Revival could rack up their sixth UK Top 40 album with At The Royal Albert Hall this week (22). Should it hold on, it’ll become the group’s highest-charting LP in 51 years; with Pendulum having reached Number 8 in 1971.

The Proclaimers return with their 12th studio album Dentures Out, currently tracking for the Top 40 (26). The Scottish duo, comprising brothers Charlie and Craig Reid, boast eight Top 40 albums to date; their most recent being 2018’s Angry Cyclist (17).

New Jersey native FLETCHER, born Cari Elise Fletcher, could score her first-ever UK Top 40 record this week with debut Girl Of My Dreams (27), while English folk-rock quartet Turin Brakes eye their seventh with ninth studio LP Wide-Eyed Nowhere (31).

Finally, Death Cab For Cutie’s 10th studio record Asphalt Meadows is tracking to become the Washington-formed rockers’ fifth UK Top 40 collection (33).

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/blackpink-set-for-first-uk-number-1-album-with-born-pink-as-rina-sawayama-suede-and-more-eye-top-5-entires__37429/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.