Has Gaga surpassed Beyonce tour-wise?

MrDog

No Gaga's a tier below Beyoncé. But that's still higher than every other girl.

Beyoncé and Taylor are going to break records with their next tour if they decide to value their 2016 tickets prices after inflation. I see them going further making the prices astronomical because they can. :rip: 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• BeyColombia

• Oktober Knight

• Lovett

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

No Gaga's a tier below Beyoncé. But that's still higher than every other girl.

Beyoncé and Taylor are going to break records with their next tour if they decide to value their 2016 tickets prices after inflation. I see them going further making the prices astronomical because they can. :rip: 

There’s no reason to rejoice about this, unless you’re one of those fans that could never afford to buy a ticket to see a show by your fave, but would gladly brag about their tour stats on an online pop forum.

There’s nothing to rejoice about thinking that in a few years matter we’ll need to pay hundreds of dollars to catch a glimpse of our favorite artists. No matter the demand or their level of stardom/entertainmentship, no artist should scam their fans from hundreds of dollards for a two hour set. Not even if you’re Taylor or Beyonce - the biggest female touring artists of the millenium. :rip: 

Just my two cents, but I would never think it’s okay to charge that much for a live show..

The vile responses for just a simple question. I'm not even a stan of neither of them. :deadbanana2:

What a gross place. 

What's this monster nighmare. It seems they are out in full force. 

OT she's not even close to Beyonce 

Edited by Shaner69

1 minute ago, Almost Home said:

So I take it you will be expecting Gaga to earn just enough from her tours to break even and not a dime more otherwise she is profiting off her fans and scamming them by enabling a capitalist touring system based on demand? :redface:

I think Gaga is already charging too much for her tickets, especially in the US. There’s no justification to charge $500 for a two-hour concert ticket, no mattet how big the spectale is. 

These artists are making hundreds of millions up of your asses and you’re okay with it because you can brag about it here. :rip: 

The Chromatica Ball was a huge success… One can celebrate that without setting themselves up like this :deadbanana4: Especially when the tour for Renaissance (Act 123, idk) tour is bound to be a total collapse. 

Let’s revisit this after Beyoncé finishes the Club Renaissance Stadium Tour. 

• 4 months later...

Well….with the current demand in exclusive presale tickets of the Renaissance world tour, what do you think?

15 minutes ago, Diego_Costa said:

Well….with the current demand in exclusive presale tickets of the Renaissance world tour, what do you think?

girl you know the answer :skull:

spacer.png

LiveNation about the extreme demand for RENAISSANCE World Tour tickets: “Fan demand has already exceeded the number of available tickets by more than 800% based on current registration numbers.”

5 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

girl you know the answer :skull:

Chyle wbk but I want him to reply. Meanwhile billboard reports that registration and fan demand is over for RWT is over 800% than expected which is around 12 million registration (if my calculations are correct) and Gaga? :gaycat5:

a set up... keep dragging with those spotify streams 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.